Chapter 34

IZUKU'S POV

Everyone at the place where we rescued Kacchan was trying to courage All Might and also fighting All for one and help the other pro heroes got stucked by the debris and especially the three who really put an impact to All for one without a fear who saved us at the training camp before and then the both married pro heroes Elemental and King Dragon came to help.

'All Might and the other pro heroes have a big chance to win against All for one..'

I was crying and shouting for All Might even he doesn't hear it as what the others did they shouted and cheer for All Might even their lungs gets fired up just what I'm about to feel right now from shouting at the big screen in front of us.

Every one was started to get negativity just like earlier,when All for one's right arm begin to become more mascular.

And when they clash everyone get more tensed up hoping that All Might would win this fight against him.

All Might was trying to hold back from All for one's attack but his left arm that he used to stop his attack got injured and blood splattered into his face which I was shouting for him to win.

And All Might used his left arm to punch All for one and it worked but then All for one also used his right arm it become more mascular too like his other arm become and aiming to punch All Might.

But All Might dodge it and punched All for one in the face as everything he can do to put more impact to his attack which All for one went down and All Might won still standing up but in his fully true form and he raised his left arm which symbolise of his victory and won his fight against All for one as the crowd was crying not because they're sad,but because of how happy they was to see All Might won and still standing up and glad for he didn't lose then the crowd went cheer and he changed into his mascular form.

THE NEXT DAY

YOUR POV

After the incident happened between All for one and All Might there was an evacuation operation on their and some investigations by some pro heroes.

'Yesterday was so close..'

After All Might won and then a moment after that he came towards and hugged me he was about to pull my mask away when Daun used his quirk to seal All Might's shadow for not making any more move and explaining to him why he shouldn't pull my mask away and All Might apologies to me which I just let it slide and we didn't take any more words from him and the three of us disappeared like a thin air using my wind type.

There wasn't school for today the whole class was on their own homes doing whatever we wanted I never texted Katsuki and Shoto-Kun last night and now after the incident,but Izuku-Kun texted me that Kacchan was silent after they took him to the police and Shoto-Kun just texted me that he went into their home after he visited his mom at the hospital which I didn't dare to ask him it's so,maybe there was something personal for him.

THE NEXT DAY

All Might and Mr.Aizawa was going to be here that's why mom woke me up early and I take a shower and went downstairs eating my breakfast while mom told me that dad was out for to buy some pastries for All Might and Mr.Aizawa while she was done arranging things in the living room and now boiling a hot water on the kettle because she was makig a tea for them.

I stand up from my seat and wash my dishes along with some few dishes to wash after eating my breakfast so mom wouldn't be worried about the other few dishes.