Chapter 9

THE NEXT DAY

5:00 am

I wonder what will Shoto-Kun do to make up to me..If he really wanted to become friends again..

*SIGH*

~FLASHBACK~

"Guys!!"I called them out.

"(Y/n)-chan!"Izuku-Kun said.

"Let's walk home together."I said.

"S-Sure.."Izuku-kun said.

"Tsk.."

Katsuki,Izuku-Kun and I lived in the same street,but..I'm 10 blocks away to Izuku-Kun's house while I'm block 4 blocks away in Katsuki's house..

Katsuki and I still walking after Izuku-Kun went to his home already..We filled in a silence atmosphere..

"So..Why didn't you talk to that half and half?"He suddenly asked.

"You mean..S-Shoto-Kun?"I asked.

"Yeah if that his name is..The guy you met past weeks ago in the park while I was chasing you.."He said.

"I don't wanna talk about it.."I replied.

"Tsk..Whatever Dumbass.."He said.

"Yeah,yeah hedgehog."I talked back.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!"He shouted.

"I said..Yeah,yeah 'hedgehog'." I said.

"TAKE THAT BACK!!"He shouted.

"Nah-ah~!" I said

And we continue to argue..Until we reached his house.

"Well it's your stop see you tomorrow,Katsuki."I said and smiled.

"Take care,Dumbass.."He said and walked off.

"I will hedgehog."I said and ran away before we get an arguement again.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

That's what happened yesterday..I wonder what are we gonna do for this day..

*SIGH*

I crawled out to bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower,brush my teeth and do my other routine...And headed downstairs for breakfast..

DOWNSTAIRS

"Good morning mom,dad."I greeted them.

"Good morning,honey../Good morning."They both greeted back.

"I cooked some pancakes and wafer."She said and I started to eat.

AT THE CLASSROOM

"Good morning everyone.."Mr.Aizawa greeted.

"Good morning,Mr.Aizawa.."We greeted back.

"Today you have a combat training and your teacher will be All Might.."He said and went to his sleeping back.

(-__-)

"I'M WALKING TO THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"And with that the door opens revealing All Might with his golden age suit.

"He's wearing his golden age suit!!"Izuku-Kun said revealing his fanboy side.

(^__^)>>> Izuku-Kun

(>__<)>>> You.

"Today you guys are gonna have a combat training.."He said while walking in front.