Chapter 6:

Thank you so much for supporting me even I'm really not good at writing fanfiction just doing my best at it...Thank you so muuchhhh

It ranked #44-shototodorokixreader wohoooo~!! 🥳❤️❤️ so yeah thank you so much for reading and supporting me hehe

——————————————————————

Shoto-Kun and I always hang out for the past 3 weeks we go hiking,go out for a picnic,arcade and more..

And now here I am waiting for him in the bench at the park he chatted me he wanted to see me at the park..

~FLASHBACK~

|~Shoto-Kun~|
Hi (Y/n) can you
go to the park I
wanted to talk to you.

|~(Y/n)~|
Sure I'll be there to
wait if you came late
i'll be sitting on the
bench there..Bye.
|~Shoto-Kun~|
Okay..Bye.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"(Y/n)" I turn around and saw..

"Shoto-Kun!"I said waving while his walking.

"Are you perhaps upset that I came late?"He asked.

"Nope,I'm not..So what do you wanted to talk about?"I ask and he sit beside me.

"I know this might be a rude request,But...I want you to stop befriending me."He said in a serious face.

"W-What are you t-talking about S-Shoto-Kun?!"I said.

He wanted to end our friendship??...For what cause?..I didn't do anything to make him mad or upset didn't I?!!

"What do you mean?!"I said.

"I want our friendship to be over here."He said.

"B-But w-why?!"I said in ranged.

"That doesn't matter...Thank you so much for your company-"

I SLAPPED HIM

"So your just using me to make you happy for the past 3 weeks?!"I shouted.

"N-No...I-it's just that I have a complicated reason for it.."He said looking down.

"It doesn't matter anyway...For what I heard is what I only understand...I-I can't believe you!!...I though your my friend Shoto-Kun!"I said and walked away..

AT THE HOUSE

Mom will be so worried if she see my crying..I need to wipe this tears on my teary eyes..

"Mom I'm home!"I shouted.

"Come here in the kitchen,honey your dad and I are here preparing for the dinner~!"She said and I went to the kitchen.