~300+ Reads Special~

I'm sorry if i'm not yet publishing some chapters I was fully stucked with my school paper..

And so on..I've made some special reads and gonna publish a chapter

Thank you so much for 300+ reads thank you for reading and supporting me..So,for today's special is!!...

'Reacting to your short skirt and protecting you from pervert males..'

Izuku Midoriya:

'I texted (Y/n)-chan to hang out and she told me to wait at the park..'

"Izuku-Kun!!"

I turned my head around and saw (Y/n)-chan and she's wearing a short skirt!!

"I'm sorry if I came late Izuku-Kun.."She said while scratching the back of her hair.

"It's f-fine (Y/n)-chan,b-but..Are you sure of what you are wearing?"I asked.

"What's wrong with m—..Oh..I worn the wrong one.."She said.

"I don't have any jacket that I brought do you want to go back to your house to get change?"I asked.

"Nah,I'm sure no one will touch me because your here for me!"She said and then smiled.

THUMB

THUMB

THUMB

"O-Oh yeah..Y-You don't h-have to w-worry a-anything.."I nervously said while covering my face.

"Are you all right you seem nervous?"She asked.

"Y-Yes,I am..Where do you want to go (Y/n)-chan?"I asked.

"How about into a boba shop"She said and I nod.

We went into a boba shop and bought some boba (Y/n)-chan decided to take it out and sit somewhere near on the shop..

"Do you like your boba?"She asked.

"W-Well it's my first t-time..T-To taste it,How about yours?"I asked.

"Oh,I see..Well I do love boba and it really taste good so take a sip of it."She said and I nod.

I think it doesn't taste bad since (Y/n)-chan likes it..

SIP

SIP

SIP

"Does it taste good?"She asked.

"It taste more better!"I exclaimed and she chuckles.

"What's funny (Y/n)-chan?"I asked.

"Your face..Pft~"She chuckles and I just laughed a little.

We continue to drink our boba while enjoying the view and then talking to each other.

"Do you want another before heading home?"I asked and she nods.

"Okay i'll buy another..Wait here (Y/n)-chan.."I said and she nods.

I went in to the boba shop and line up..

"Hello sir,what flavor do you want for your boba?"The clerk said.

"Oh hey..I would like one chocolate flavor of boba and (f/f) of boba,please.."I said and she nods.

"Here you go.."She said and I took it and then paid her.

"(Y/n)-chan really love bobas."I said while smiling.