Chapter 48

3RD PERSON'S POV

~A WEEK AFTER~

(Y/n) (L/n) cannot come and attend school for a week due to her fatigue and her body is still healing so slow after the chaos fight between Blake and her..

This is what had happened a week ago...

~FLASHBACK~

(Y/n) failed to get the weapon faster than Dabi but before could Dabi wear it he was thrown away by Blake and he instead wear it as there was an earthquake and big impact of the wind that caused it to blew (Y/n) away in instant and almost knocked her off in her consciousness..There was a blood bleeding out in her forehead to be found and bruised all over both of her arms and legs..She couldn't take the impact even if she used the her dragon's strength..Her friend that she left earlier were Bakugo,Midoriya,Todoroki and Kirishima safely defend themselves with the help of Todoroki's ice as their eyes went wide when they found (Y/n) being thrown away harshly by the impact.

Pro heroes tried to take the weapon away which is it was a golden chocker and it's crystal stucked inside was giving a powerful force and beyond the person's limitation of her/his quirk..He was a match of All Might's power and yet All Might couldn't handle it much more longer as both Elemental and Dragon King take an action to stop Blake but it wasn't still enough of their power as (Y/n) regain her focus of her sight as she quickly run towards her mother before she could get killed and take the impact of Blake's attack as she was being thrown away again coughing blood thrice in her mouth.

It was like she was about to die but luckily she didn't both of her parents look at her pitiful and worriedly that they didn't know what to do anymore in order to stop Blake..The weapon was extremely powerful and dangerous for whoever wore it in the evil way like Blake.

But the impact of Blake's attack didn't take enough to knock (Y/n) off as she was still being stubborn and stands up as she decided to be on her limitation through combining all of her elements as her friends,classmates,teammates,pro heroes even her parents told her to stop and back off as she decided to sacrifice herself even it will kill her to break the crystal that gives more power to Blake.

Tears begun to flow from everyone that she loved and loved her watching she will sacrifice herself..Everyone couldn't see what was happening now after she decided to attack Blake in a close combat.

Todoroki,Bakugo and Midoriya were the three that cried the most and can't take the scene in their sight anymore..To notice and it might be the last time that they would see their only one beloved person will die in front of them without any actions they move and make..

~END OF THE FLASHBACK~

(Y/n) successfully break the crystal with all of her might as she was promoted as a top semi-pro hero the news were all over what just happened at the Beuppo on Shikagamie Undergorund School and especially about (Y/n)..News crews were all over in front of the hospital eager to know and to talk on (Y/n) as she was still not fully recover yet..Blake and the other villains except for the Vanguard Squad got captured and been taken care off..The school days for UA students still continue and the Shikagamie Student and their school were suspended for a month in order for the investigation and recovering back the building that cracked and broken..

After two days..The Class 1-A UA students decided to visit their classmate (Y/n) to see her which both of her family and the doctor said to them they can..

They went inside her room and saw that she was finally awake but still recovering as they quickly barge her questions and then worried expression about the battle a week ago as she told them that she give her best and had broken the crystal but in exchange for that the doctor told her she cannot used her quirk for a week in order to regain it fully into its limit again..

The other of her classmates decided to leave as the three Midoriya,Todoroki and Bakugo stayed their and decided to talk something with the four of them.

YOUR POV

"I thought you guys are also leaving..Do you have something to say?"I asked as they went closer to me.

"You know you should've not really did that it was careless of you.."Katsuki said.

"Yeah,We're all worried about you back then and still now Mr.Aizawa and Principal Nezu understand your condition so they will be giving you a special class session after you can discharge here.."Izuku-Kun said.

"We and the others can take care of the media if you'd like."Shoto-Kun said.

"I'm deeply thankful and grateful for you guys that you helped us out even in that crisis happened and your still worried about me..But I just wanna ask are you guys alright?"I said as they all nod.

"Yeah.."Izuku-Kun was the only one to reply.

"The villains and Blake has been captured except for those whom we faced at last."Katsuki said as I nod.

"Anyway..Did Yato and Daun your friends did already visited you here?"Shoto-Kun asked as I nod.

"The were on a vacation now..The doctor also recommended me to have some fresh times of what just happened and the doctor told me to about that,but I refuse I wanted to be with you guys."I said.

"You already know how we felt towards you..I know this is harsh but we already talked about it."Shoto-Kun said.

"What is it?"I asked.

"You have to choose one of us."

"Choose..?"I said blankly.

"We have agreed to it that we should directly asked you because we're still fighting about your heart..Whom among us you really loved."Izuku-Kun said.

"If you choose me..I'll be seeing you this night where we first saw each other when you jumped out and save Deku."Katsuki asked.

"If you choose me (Y/n)-chan..You can find me where we used to play since we were kids."Izuku-Kun said.

"And if you choose me..You can find me where we first saw each other when Bakugo was chasing you."Shoto-Kun asked.

*SIGH*

"You guys are right..I have to choose because I think it's also the time..Or maybe not.."I said looking down.

"I'll see you when I can..I hope you choose me."Katsuki was the first one to leave.

"If you don't choose me we can be still friends,right (Y/n)-chan?"Izuku-Kun asked as I nod and he went out.

"Rest well..And I hope you can decided the right one whom you really loved."Shoto-Kun said and leaves the room.

"I choose..."