Chapter 44

SHOTO-KUN'S POV

All of us got split into two groups which is the Evacuation and Attacker group..11 from our classmates including me and added with 2 Shiketsu Hugh students were at the attack group and 10 of our classmates were evacuating the injured teammates of (Y/n).

Basically the Attacker Group are:

Me
(Y/n)
Bakugo
Midoriya
Iida
Uraraka
Tokoyami
Asui
Kirishima
Mina
Kaminari
Daun
Yato

And the Evacuation group are:

Yaoyorozu
Sero
Kyoka
Shoji
Sato
Koda
Aoyama
Mineta
Hagakure
Ojiro
And the other injured students/teammates of (Y/n).

Yaoyorozu was the one is in charge for the Evacuation group while Iida with Daun and Yato including (Y/n) was in charge for the Attack group.

"So..You mean (Y/n)-chan we're gonna split into three groups if we went inside?..Isn't that a bit dangerous that we already separated with the Evacuation group we're gonna split up again?"Midoriya said.

"Shut up Deku! what (Y/n)'s trying to say is that to make easy for all of us to find the sh*tty damn secret weapon on the underground."Bakugo said.

"But what if we don't get that right weapon? Daun,(Y/n) and Yato also explained that none of the students including the three of them cannot identify the really appearance of the secret weapon..How can we even identify it."Iida said.

"Easy..We're gonna try all of them."(Y/n) spoke.

"Are you insane?! Did you forget what the message said to us before giving the information about the secret weapon."Yato said.

"What's the message?"I asked.

"The message says that 'Only the strongest one can handle the weapon,but those shall take advantage of the weapon will get punished by death.'..It means that what (Y/n) is trying to do is an advantage since she wanted to try all of the wepaon."Daun said.

"No f*ckers how about you try understand her words what she's trying to say again is that she don't want to take advantage the weapon she's trying all of them and that doesn't violate the damn rules the message also said that 'Only the strongest one can handle the weapon' But f*ck (Y/n)! You can't handle the weapon without knowing what can it do to you!"Bakugo lectures.