Chapter 41

A/N:

First things first before I start another chapter for the story almost done there will be twisted parts and I wouldn't follow the right plots of original chapter just like the other chapters I made in this story.

This story will be on the same time and date for each situations of the protagonists and female role (which is you)..So let's go!

——————————————————————

IZUKU-KUN'S POV

'Today and right now we're in front of the place where Mr.Nighteye,Mirio,Uraraka,Tsu,Kirishima,Nejire-chan,Mr.Aizawa,I and the other pro heroes also the police got gathered all in this traditional japanese house to ambush and save the girl Mirio and I found a few days ago before we found their hideout..Mr.Nighteye did his first move..'

'Kacchan and Todoroki was having their provisional licenses exam since they didn't get theirs back then like us..And (Y/n)-chan..'

"On the count of three we're gonna raid this immediately and the pro heroes will get and save the girl."

'(Y/n)-chan..It's been three weeks and it's almost a month since we don't get any letters from her or messages through Mr.Aizawa he said that she was doing okay according to her parents and don't need to worry..But I'm still feeling weird and getting worried by that..I can't just stand and wait for her to come back I know Kacchan and Todoroki felt the same way,but we're on the mission and I can't lose focus if I don't wanna die and don't wanna see (Y/n)-chan again..I need to make it and save the girl and be hers and she'll be mine..'

*BANGG*

"MOVE!!!"

"AGHHHHH!!!"

KATSUKI'S POV

"Shut up Icyhot! I know that we're going to get our f*cking hero licenses."I said.

"You missed (Y/n),don't you?"He said as I looked at him.

"What is it to you that you mentioned her now Icyhot."I said.

"It's been three weeks since she didn't come to school and we can't receive any letter or messages from Mr.Aizawa even she's okay and fine according to her parents I can't bare it.."He said.

"You,me and Deku felt the same way so stop that sh*tty dramatic of yours..She's up to something that only her parents and Aizawa knows not even Deku knows it.."I said.

"Do you think she's hiding something?"He said.

"SHE'S NOT PREGNANT! WITH ANOTHER GUY!"I shouted as he shake his head.

"I'm not implying on that one..What I'm saying is..Could've been she's part of S.U.S.?"He said.

"Huh?..What do you mean by that?"I said.

"Shikagamie Underground School..I've heard it from my old man..They own a big lot on a curtain place they owned and the school was almost a subdivision for students there..They only accepted students with powerful quirks and good abilities I say..Do you think she's part of them and she had a mission that she can't attend school."He said.

"I don't know about that sh*tyy stuff or schools like that I've heard..But I must say Icyhot probably she is and she's busy with that crap school she had.."I said.

"But we mustn't be lose focus on taking the exam and getting our provisional licenses."He said.

"I know that! Don't remind me!!"I shouted.