Chapter 2

I walk to the cashier and paid out the chocolate bar and other chips that I like..

"This place got better after I left in here...Katsuki seems getting to like my chocolate bar also.."

"Oi."I look behind and saw.

"Katsuki?"I said.

"Since when did you get back here?"He ask.

"Oh...I just got back here."I replied.

"Where's,Deku?"He ask.

"So you and him became friends now?"I ask and raised a brow.

"WHAT?!?..THAT NERD DEKU AND I THE GREATEST KATSUKI BAKUGO WELL NEVER GET BE FRIEND WITH AN EXTRA!"He shouted.

"Shouting again,huh?..I see."I said in a monotone voice.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY?!!"He shouted again and come towards me and grab my collar.

"Chill...I was just asking."I said.

"YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR FILTHY MOUTH EXTRA!"He shouted again.

It irritated me when someone grab my collar and shout something bad at my face.

I punch him in the face and i was free from his grasp..

"What the..."He said looking down.

"That's what you've get from grabbing my collar and shouted something bad at my face,Dumbass."I smirked.

"So you finally give me a nickname,huh?!"He said and looked at my (e/c).

"So what?"I talked back.

"I never though you would punch me in the face than to spit some of your saliva on my face back then."He said.

"I've got improved and learn something more,Dumbass."I said and click my tongue.

"Tsk.."That's what all he said back and walk away.

So...He became soft now?...

"I though i'm gonna be on a fight against him."I sighted and head back home.

"Mom,Dad i'm home!"I shouted and closed the door and head to the kitchen to get some water.

"(Y/N)-chan!!"Someone shouted and I look behind and saw.

"Izuku-Kun!!"I shouted and hugged him.

"Well...What are you doing here?..I though you got training and have no time for hanging out with me."I said and act like a kid.

"Well...Surprise i'm here..Since i can feel that your sad that i can't see you..So i decided to come here and stay for a sleepover."He said and we broke the hug.

"YOUR GONNA GET A SLEEPOVER HERE?!!?"I shouted.

"Y-yeah...I-if that's o-okay with y-you (Y/n)-chan."He said nervously.

"I would love to!!"I shouted again.

Since I left in the city to go another city to get schooled in Shikagamie Undersground School i really miss having time with Izuku and have a sleepover with him.

"Where's mom and dad?"I ask.

"Oh!...They went out to buy some food for the dinner and i just got upstairs to check if your done unpacking your things and i saw that you didn't so i decide to unpack them up and arrange them."He said.

"That's nice of you!...Uh,wait...WHAT?!! did you unpack also my undergarments and bra?!"I shouted and he put his hands on my mouth.

"O-of course not!"He said and i saw a tint of a blush.

"Really?...'Cause your blushing."I said and crossed my arms.

"I-I d-don't really u-unpack it!"He protested.

"Fine...I believe you since your my childhood bestfriend."I said and patted his head.

TIMESKIP (After Dinner)

"Mom,Izuku and I well head upstairs now so we can start our sleepover."I said.

"Okay,honey."Mom said and we went upstairs.

"Just dont make some ridiculous things!"Dad shouted.

"D-Dad!!"I shouted back.

"Sorry about that..Izuku-kun."I apologise.

"I-it's okay.."He said.

"So what do you want to do?"I ask.

"How about we watch netflix?"He ask.

"Sure."I said and started to watch netflix.

AFTER

"That was gonna take long if that woman didn't save his child."I said and hop on the bed.

"Y-Yeah...Uh..(Y/n)-chan?"Izuku asked and I looked at him.

"Yeah?"I ask.

"W-Where do I s-sleep?"He ask.

"Did you perhaps bring a mat before coming in here?"I ask.

"I d-don't b-bring any m-mat..."He said.

"Hmm...Then you can sleep in my bed then i'll sleep in the floor with a pillow and an extra blanket."I said and stand up.

"N-No!"He shouted.

"H-huh?"I ask.

"I m-mean...You should be s-sleeping on y-your bed and I s-should be the one s-sleeping in the f-floor."He said.

"Nope,I don't want my bestfriend to sleep in the floor after your long training."I said.

"B-But (Y/n)-chan."He protested.

"No buts."I said.

After the both of us arguing that i shouldn't be in the bed and Izuku is gonna sleep at the floor and i'm in opposite....We decided to sleep in the bed with our body facing opposites sides.

THE NEXT DAY

"WHAT THE FUCK DID THE BOTH OF YOU DO?!!!"

I heard someone was shouting and i open my eyes and I quickly saw that Katsuki was grabbing Izuku's collar and shouting at him and I quickly get up.

"Put Izuku down."I said at Katsuki.

"DID YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEND WHEN I COME HERE AND SAW THE BOTH OF YOU CUDDLIG EACH OTHER IN YOUR BED!!"He shouted.

"Huh?"I ask.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY,HUH?!?"He shouted again.

"Izuku and I got sleepover last night we both argue that I should be sleeping in my bed and he should be on the floor but I protested on the opposite so after that we both decided to sleep in the bed and to face with opposite sides."I said.

"THEN WHAT THE FUCK THE TWO OF YOU CUDDLING!"He shouted.

"Stop shouting...Maybe because that happens because I was so moving with my body while I was sleeping?..I guess.."I said.

"Tsk.."He said and then put Izuku down and I helped Izuku get up.

"Why did Katsuki came here?"I ask Izuku.

"I don't know when I woke up he quickly grab my collar and started to shout out that did I do something bad to you."He said.

"That..Dumbass."I said.

"Maybe let's just go downstairs and see what is happening."He said and I nod.

We went downstairs and saw Mr.Masaru and Mrs.Mitsuki Bakugo also along with their son Katsuki and with my mom and dad.

"Hello,Dear!"Mrs.Mitsuki greeted and then the heads turned around us in the stairs.

"Do we have a meeting?"I asked.
————————————————————————
And yeah that's all...It's just my first time to try really focused on my work..With or without readers i'm still doing it and keep publishing some chapters..😁❤️