A/N

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Y/N) (L/N)
(H/C)
(H/L)
(E/C)
Height: 165 cm
Quirk:Elemental Dragon
Elemental-Comes from your mother the 7th pro hero.
Dragon-Comes from your father the 11th pro hero.

                        QUIRK INFORMATION:

Water Dragon-Whenever (Y/N) is near on a river,beach etc.. you can control much water and you can turn the ice into a water and you can swim deeper in the ocean more than other people you can cause a tsunami.

Flame Dragon-You can turn your flames into an armour around your body but can cause a serious injury after using it..And other abilities...

Wind Dragon-You can take any breath of people when you touch them (Like Uraraka's quirk) and you can take their breath back by putting your fingers together,you can cause a tornado whenever the wind is strong,you can also make the wind a claw like you can scratch everyone using your wind dragon by 20 kilometres.

Earth Dragon-You can cause an earthquake and even turn it into a tsunami,you can also armor the rocks or land and you can use the earth dragon (Like how todoroki uses his ice you can turn the earth dragon like that).

Light Dragon-A healing ability type.

Dark Dragon-Still unknown how to use and control it.

:You only develop the horns from your father's quirk.

Sorry I'm really bad at explaining...Anyways i hope you like it this is my first fanfic that i'm going to work on it.