Chapter 47

3RD PERSON'S POV

The pro heroes including (Y/n)'s finally arrive at the Shikagamie Underground school to have a rescue and fight with the villains and both Shikagamie and UA students..

The battle between pro heroes and villains finally started..(Y/n)'s parent was the ones who's in charge of finding her and the other students who got injured inside..

In the other hand (Y/n) along with Bakugo,Midoriya,Todoroki and Kirishima successfully entered another room from the below of where they stand it was another level of finding the weapon they didn't receive any scratch and neither among them died or had unconsciousness..

While the other that went with them inside the school still fighting with the remaining villains and the rescue team had successfully went outside and get healed by the front liners..Bandiging their wounds and admitting them quickly to the hospital as the chaos fight in Shikagamie still continuing..

(F/N) (L/N)'S POV

'This battle is going to intense sooner if I can't find my daughter! The weapon is going to kill her if she dares to own it!..But somehow I got the feeling of relieved in her second thought not too..I hope she doesn't until I can be there and own that weapon so she won't get killed!..'

'I knew this from the start that this is gonna happen I should've not let her be here if I just don't want her to be stronger and to know more about about her quirk..I'm an irresponsible father for her..I should give my best this one for my daughter and for my wife!'

"Hun? Are you planning something? Please don't hide it from me it's all over written in your face."(M/n) said.

"This is nothing,hun..I'm just thinking about our daughter's safety.."I said as she nods.

"We both share the same feeling..But we shouldn't underestimate of our daughter's abilities..She's also had the strength of a Dragon just like you."She said.

"She may but she's just half of it she can't even bare to stand on All Might's punch back from where he defeated All for one..It's impossible for our daughter to be a hero and to become a whole dragon form."I said.

"Hun..Are you trying to say..—"

"Yes.."I replied.

"I'm going to transfer her into a general course."

EIJIROU KIRISHIMA'S POV

"Man..Is this place gonna drop as from the end of this?!"I said.

"Wait..Don't move yet."(Y/n) warned.

"Why? What's the matter (Y/n)-chan?"Midoriya asked.

"Someone's here..No four of them."She said

"Four?!"I said as she nods.

"I'm here! Izuku!"It was a school girl with a knife aiming to stab Midoriya luckily (Y/n) moved quickly and throw her away using her Wind Dragon.

"Duck!"She said as we all ducked.

"Impressive you dodge my marbles."It was another villain with a hat.

'They must be the one who kidnapped Bakugo..'

I glance at Bakugo and he seems more angrier than before..He keeps glancing at each of them and doesn't let his guard down the same as the others..

"Kirishima your quirk!"(Y/n) shouted as I immediately used my quirks and dodge the villain's blue flames.

"Come on Dabi don't just roast them..Let's play a bit of time with them before you can roast them."The girl said.