Chapter 31

YOUR POV

"Dark Dragon.."I changed my dragon type and make a shadow technique.

I have different types of technique using my Dark dragon type just how Daun used his quirk making techniques especially shadow techniques..(Just like what you see in Anime named Naruto the Kagemane no Jutsu of Shikamaru's clan)..It can manipulate or control the target's shadow.

'Got it!'

"W-Why I c-can't d-damn m-move.."One of the villain said struggling to move.

"One of this heroes may did that..And that's the red woman cat!"One of the villain said who had a big debris on his hand that it's like a magnet.

"Mandalay!"I quickly pulled closer Mandalay to me before the villain take her just like what he did to Pixie Bob.

"Water Dragon!"I changed my dragon type into another one and make a hurricane wave sending it to the villains.

"Why did you use your quirk?!"Tiger said.

"My apologies..But,I can't handle seeing things just what they did to Pixie Bob."I said.

"And you also send Pixie Bob away using that hurricane wave together with the villains!"Tiger said.

'Oh my bad!..'

"Sorry I'll handle it."I said and help Mandalay to stand up.

"Just went to the camp and tell Aizawa about it..We'll take care of here and bring those other classmates of yours with you!"Tiger said.

"I'm sorry for this time,sir..I'm gonna disobey.."I said.

"You--"

"Dark Dragon unify Earth Dragon."After I unify my two dragon element I used my shadow to make a clone one and using the earth dragon I create another me.

"Is this possible?!"I heard Tiger said.

"You can split up and unify?"Mandalay said and I nod.

"I'll send my clone to protect my classmates and to went back at the camp..While I'll be finding Kota together with Izuku-Kun which he's also after to Kota."I said and Mandalay nods.

"Let her Tiger..It's good to hear someone would look after Kota..We'll handle here the others must went back at the camp with (L/n)'s clone."Mandalay said.

"Yes ma'am!"Iida said as he grab Mineta.

"Clone..Make sure to protect the both of them."I said to my clone while pointing at my other classmates as the clone nod in respond and headed their way.