~Halloween Special Part 3~

AND SO IT ENDS..

"I-I-I...I've failed to save (Y/n)-chan.."

The green haired boy's tears fall down to his cheeks with his freckles..He was failed to save her one only love and his best friend in his life..

He has promised himself that he'll save her no matter what and love her..Treat her like a queen to his life..The one that he wants to keep and cherish forever yet he failed to save her even once..

Pft~..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU REALLY THINK YOU FAILED?!..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST LOOK AT YOURSELF!!

"W-What do you mean.??"

YOU'VE NOT FAILED YOU'VE PASSED!!..Let me explain it..Well if isn't your mystery sentence says that 'Strength and Speed isn't the only way to win'?..It means that using your quirk to win the obstacle isn't the only option to save (Y/n)..The other option is what you just did to your competitor..

"You did it Deku-Kun!!"

"Midoriya!!"

"I'm glad!!*Ribbit*"

"T-Thank you!!"

The green haired boy's tears were flowing more down to his face not because of sadness but tears of joy..He didn't know how to react of what just happening but he's happy that his (Y/n)-chan wasn't gonna hurt..

2nd Group has succed..

There was a door opened and the 2nd group entered it revealing the 1st group was waiting for the others to come in the living room.

While in the 3rd group..

They were still walking and searching for the right mirror that connects to their inner self..

With Mezo Shoji:

He uses his quirk to help him from searching the right mirror for him..

With Fumikage Tokoyami:

He summoned Dark Shadow to help him to find his right mirror.

With Tora Hagakure:

Her quirk was invisible but she has gloves to support on and it was hard for her to find the right mirror.

With Koji Koda:

There were birds around so Koda used his quirk to ask for help finding him the right mirror.

With Shoto Todoroki:

Shoto was using his fire to support him from the dark and continue to find his right mirror.

They were having a hard time finding the right mirrors to them to connect with their inner self.

With the 4th group..

They all scattered and checking each music box..And each of their music box that they find some were broken,Cannot play well and it has cracks.

They were finding the perfect one no broken,playing correctly and has no cracks..

Kyoka Jirou used her quirk to find a music box that's playing..And check if it is not broken nor crack..

But they forgot what the mystery sentence told them..