Chapter 37

YOUR POV

'Hmm..I'm still having trouble combining all of my elements into one..I might drive crazy if I did that like what Mr.Aizawa told me..But,He's right if I wanted to pass the provisional license exam and be a semi-pro hero I'm gonna push harder just like the others..Being on my limit and can't save lives anymore isn't an excuse for a hero's job..'

'How can I defeat them in one blow..I want something like that for my ultimate move..'

"Does it have to be this hard.."Mina sighted.

"Well it's not called intensive training for nothing."Uraraka said.

"That's true,but it's strange to think there's only a week before the exam."Jiro said.

"Yeah,Momo and (Y/n) how's your ultimate moves coming?"Hagakure asked.

"Hmm..There's something I really want to do,But my body isn't just ready yet I need time to develop my quirk and improve my general endurance."Momo replied.

"Well..After sparing with Mr.Aizawa..I do have one ultimate move which is to unify 2 to 3 elements as one but my main goal here is to combine all of my elements into one which is impossible for my body and it could drive me crazy."I said.

"How about you Tsu?"Hagakure asked.

"I've perfected a move that makes me even more frog like than before I'm sure even you'd look surprised."Tsu replied.

"Ochaco?"Hagakure called out.

"Is she dozing off?"I said.

"Hey Ochaco."Tsu called and tap her shoulder as she's out of dozing off.

"Ahhh!!"Uraraka shouted.

"I-I heard it!"She said.

"At least that's how I'd usually be the thing is recently my hearts been all stirred up about something."She added.

We looked at each other..Jiro,Mina and I chuckled.

"It's love!"Mina exclaimed.

"What did you say!? Shove?! Love?! Dove?! I've never seen one what's that??!"Uraraka said whole sweating.

"Who is it?!"Mina said.

"Is it Iida?! You're always with him when I saw you guys."She added.

"I don't know.."She said as she covered her face and then started floating.

"Tell us!"Hagakure said.

"So this would be fun along with (Y/n)'s love life."Mina said.

"Just spit it out."Jiro said.

"I swear it's no one besides it's not like I even know anything about dating."Uraraka said.

"Same here.."I said.

"It's not good to force an investigation."Tsu said.

"She's right more importantly it's late we should call it a night."Momo said as she stands up.

"No! I want to hear everything!"Mina complains.

I stared at Uraraka on what she was looking and she was looking outside through the window and it was Iida who's outside probably thinking something that includes school.

'I see..'

~TIMESKIP~

AT THE NATIONAL DAGOBA ARENA