Chapter 5

Izuku's POV:

"Mmm..."

I open my eyes and I saw a figure beside me i cannot say who is it my eyes were still blurry I think it's...

"Kacchan!!"

"Oh hey,Izuku..Good morning" I turn my head and saw (Y/n)-chan in the floor with a mat and stretching her arms.

"G-Good m-morning..(Y/n)-chan."I greeted her back and smile.

"Is Katsuki awake?"She asked.

"No.."I said.

"That's good...Lets just keep this a secret."She said and smiled.

I blushed and look away.

"S-Sure.."I said still not looking at her.

She was mentioning not to say to Kacchan that we were sleeping in the bed while her was sleeping in the floor with the mat...Kacchan always want (Y/n)-chan to be always comfortable and happy...

I still remembered that day and were Kacchan tells me that she likes (Y/n)-chan..

~FLASHBACK~

"Deku!"

I turned around and saw Kacchan walking towards me so I stopped walking and look at him while he's catching his breath.

"K-Kacchan."I said.

"I want to tell you something so you will know it and help me too."He said.

"W-What is it??"I asked.

"About (Y/n)."He said.

"(Y/n)-chan?"I said.

"Yes...I wanted to say to you that I really like (Y/n) and I want you to keep it a secret between us and help me."He said.

"W-Why??...W-Why do you need my h-help?"I asked confused.

Kacchan never need my help in anything...But..Why to (Y/n)-chan..

"I know that you and (Y/n) are really close and you know too that I don't need anyone's help including you,but...I think I need your help to (Y/n)."He said.

"B-But I-I a-also l-like h-her.."I said looking down.

"W-What?!!?!"

"I a-als-"

"WHAT THE HECK DEKU!!!"He shouted.

"K-Kacchan..I-I.."

"FORGET WHAT I SAID AND I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP ANYMORE!!"He shouted again and turn away..

~END OF FLASBACK~

I still remember that day...Until now...Even Kacchan tells me that she like (Y/n)-chan and whenever they become close I really feel sad because they always hang out that day but when Kacchan developed his quirk he started to bully me and it became worst when (Y/n)-chan and her family moved to another town...But I never blame her for that and my feelings never changed for her..

"Come on let's go downstairs."

I snapped in reality when (Y/n)-chan spoke.

"O-Okay.."I said and we head downstairs.

DOWNSTAIRS.

"Good morning,honey and Izuku." Mrs.(M/n) said while cooking.

"Good morning Mom."
"Good morning to you too Mrs.(M/n)."