Chapter 29

'How am I gonna face the three of them now?..'

Thoughts were begun to flow in my head as I started to think of something how either to avoid or to confront the three of them today morning..

This what really happened yesterday night..

~FLASHBACK~

'So let me process this scene just happened..Shoto-Kun really kissed me not in my forehead neither one of my cheeks but my lips..And he walked out after saying much words..'

Actually I really don't know what's like nor love about loving/liking someone more than just not blood related siblings or friend/best friends etc..I only know about liking and loving someone as a friend nor a family to me..

"Maybe he was tired and just did that because Yes! he was just tired! After all Mr.Aizawa and the other Pro Heroes make us fight with the monsters earlier.."I sighted then went down from the facility's roof.

'Let's head back before Mr.Aizawa either the girls get worried where I was at this night..'

"Oi."I turned around and it was Katsuki leaning against the wall his eyebrows were narrowed.

'He seems upset..?'

"Are you alright? You seem not in the mood tho.."I said and he walk towards me facing me with his crimson orbs.

"W-Why?.."He said and I tilt my head in confuse.

"Why? Why of what?"I said but he just hugged me.

"Katsuki? Are you all right?"I asked.

"Is he better than me? Is he more caring than I do to you? Is he more powerful than me? Is he better than me?"He said.

"Can you take it slow? Whom are you referring to your words? I'm confused."I said.

"To that IcyHot bastard.."He said.

"You mean Shoto-Kun?"I said and he groan.

"I'll take that as a yes.."I said.

'Wait?! don't tell me Katsuki saw us?!'

"Uhm..K-Katsuki did you saw what happened at the rooftop between me and Shoto-Kun?"I said nervously.

"Yes..Do you like him too?"He said.