2nd Choice:Izuku-Kun's Route

3RD PERSON'S POV

After Izuku went out from the hospital from visiting (Y/n) he quickly went to the play ground where they used to play when they were sill kids back then.

He cleaned the area and pick the trashes that scattered around..He went to the nearest convenience store to buy some snacks for the two of them.

Izuku was full of determination that his (Y/n)-chan will choose him..After he did this things he looked at his phone and it was still 7:20 pm in night he went out from the hospital from visiting (Y/n) on 6:45 pm in the night..

He sat himself on one of the swing as he decided to hang out there while waiting for her.

It was almost 8 and she wasn't still there he begun to feel sadness and anxious..Thinking of how wouldn't (Y/n) choose him..

He wish that he just stayed at the hospital and ask her if she feels the same way as him but it was too late since he had done this things.

He don't like blaming his (Y/n)-chan if she won't come but he wished she would come that would make him happy.

"Her.."

He spoke...

He froze there in a moment before continuing speaking to himself.

"Her smile,Her attitude and everything about her..(Y/n)-chan was the only female that I loved since I was a kid..She was there when tough time and days come to me except when they moved out..But I don't blame her.."

"I guess this is how it felt when you get rejected from the person you really loved and cherish then and now.."

He paused a moment when he heard a footsteps coming from behind..His eyes went widened when he turned his head around facing who was in his back.

"(Y-Y/n)-chan!!"

There she was his (Y/n)-chan..Standing from his back as tears begun to flow in her eyes as Izuku was looking worried why she was crying.

"(Y/n)-chan..Why are you crying?"

"I didn't know..Y-You loved me for too long.."

Before the female could get cried more Izuku hugged her,he wrapped his arms around her waist as (Y/n) wrapped her arms around his neck as she still crying in happiness and Izuku did cried too..Tears of joy that he got accepted than rejected from the person he loved and cherish since they were kids..

He knew she was the one from the start,From the beginning where she jumped out and saved him from Katsuki..

They stayed like that for about 2 minutes and decided to went out for a night date..

4 YEARS LATER

(Y/n) and Izuku Midoriya already married 2 weeks ago and they were blessed for a single male kid they had for theif first baby..

It was still in (Y/n)'s womb Izuku was happy hearing that he's gonna be a father and a parent..He was the number one hero after all so who couldn't say he wouldn't be the best father and husband to his wife and child..

Izuku did balance his time in his hero job and his family..

Katsuki married Uraraka and Shoto-Kun married Momo as they lived happily with their kids and as a family like (Y/n) and Izuku Midoriya with their first baby.