Chapter 38

The Provisional License Exam has started..

UA High which is the Class 1-A had been scattered Katsuki Bakugo went on his own moves and Ejirou Kirishima along with Denki Kaminari followed him..Shoto Todoroki also make his own moves,While Izuku Midoriya stick together with his classmates after (Y/n) (L/n) disappeared in their sights..

"That idiot..She really make her own move without me knowing it! Damn it!"Katsuki Bakugo shouted. 

"I need to find her..In case if she cannot survive this round and also if she needs a companion to beat her schoolmates.." Shoto Todoroki said.

"I need to think and move fast! And find (Y/n)-chan!"Izuku Midoriya said.

YOUR POV

'Where are they?!..I need to finish them first before I can sight in relief and get our provisional licenses together..'

I run everywhere I wanted to,To find Yato and Daun and beat them in this round..

I continue to get more points by fighting and pressing my ball against on each button I see on my opponents..

"(Y/n)! We're here! Top of you!"

I looked at the top of the building only to see Yato calling while waving at me together with Daun glaring at me..

"We've been waiting! You're something y'know!"Yato shouted.

"Earth Dragon."I changed my dragon type and went closer to the top on them creating a land to be in there.

"Still relying in your powerful dragon type? I see..You didn't make a good impression to us."Daun spoke.

"I don't know what's going on,But you guys are really acting weird and I don't like it."I said.

"We already told you..We'll tell the whole confession and other things you wanted to know more if you get your own provisional license."Yato said.

"You're really careless one,huh..You didn't even mind and follow what those love birds of yours told you.."Daun said and Yato chuckled.

"You changed into good vibe one to her..I like that!"Yato said and Daun sighted.

"Just tell me already!"I shouted.

"I don't know what's going on with the three of us! Am I the reason?! Do you want me to get kicked out from the team?! Or is it because my fault when we saved Katsuki.."I said as I hold my tears back.