Chapter 26

SHOTO-KUN'S POV

Today was the practical exam as what Mr.Aizawa told us yesterday and whoever pass the exam shall come along with Mr.Aizawa at the summer training camp and whoever didn't pass won't come..'

We're wearing our hero suits and waiting outside in front of a building.

"We're all gathered here now."Mr.Aizawa said.

"Mr.Aizawa!..What do you have for us for this practical exam?"Iida asked while raising his right arm.

"And why all of the teachers are here?"Kyoka asked.

"Expect many of you gathered information and believe that some of the idea who you should be facing with today."Mr.Aizawa said.

"We're gonna fight those big metal robots!"Kaminari said happily.

"Fireworks! Smores! Here we come!"Ashido exclaimed.

"It will be completely different for some reasons!"Principal Nezu said while going out from Mr.Aizawa's scarf.

"Principal Nezu."My classmates said except for Bakugo and I.

"Your changing things?"Yaoyorozu asked.

"The test now haven't invested..And for you students will be working together as pairs and your opponents will be one of our teachers isn't that fabulous?"Principal Nezu said.

"W-We're fighting the teachers?"Uraraka said.

"Additionally your partners and your opponent have already been chosen..They were determined in my discretion based on various factors including fighting style grades and interpersonal relationships."Mr.Aizawa said.

"First Yaoyorozu and Todoroki are team against me."He added while grinning and holding his scarf.

'I see..I'm not paired up with (Y/n)..'

I glance at where (Y/n) was standing and she was looking at Bakugo and Midoriya.

"Then we have Midoriya paired with Bakugo and their opponent is."

*BANG*

"I am here..To fight."All Might said while holding his fist.

"We're up against All Might"The both of them said.

"You're going to have to work together boys if you want to win."All Might said.

And Mr.Aizawa cotinue to announce who's each others pairs and their opponents.

Sato & Kirishima VS Cementoss

Tsuyu & Tokoyami VS Ectoplasm

Ojiro & Iida VS Power Loader

Aoyama & Uraraka VS 13

Ashido & Kaminari VS Principal Nezu

Koda & Kyoka VS Present Mic

Hagakure & Shoji VS Snipe

Sero & Mineta VS Midnight

And (Y/n)..

"But what about (Y/n),Mr.Aizawa?"Kyoka asked.