Chapter 33

YOUR POV

"I see why you're the number four hero Best Jeanist that blast should have annihilated the lot of you,but you were able to manipulate everyone's clothing and pull them out of the way in just time quick thinking consider me impressed."All for one said clapping as he walks toward to Best Jeanist.

'What should we do right now?..We're still in the same spot hiding..His aura..I can't move from it it's look like he's the meaning of death..'

"We have to move..We have to save at least the heroes.."Yato said.

"No we can't..If we change our mission here we're gonna get more in trouble..Don't you even know who's in front of us..?!"Daun said.

"I-I c-can't m-move to act.."I said.

'H-He..No!..D-Did he k-killed B-Best J-Jeanist?!'

"Now I see your strength comes from practice and practical experience not raw power I don't need your quirk it wouldn't pair well with Tumora's disposition."He said.

"The hell..?!"

'That sound!'

"K-Katsuki.."I said.

"Is that him?"Daun asked and I nod.

"My apologies Bakugo."All for one said.

And then the other villains appeared just how Katsuki appeared earlier than them..

'Where is All Might?! I thought he's gonna take the other villains down?!'

"Ah..There you are."

"I'll have you return my student All for one."All Might said trying to take All for one down as All for One trying to hold him back too.

"Have you come to kill me a second time All Might."All for one said.

And there was a big wind that could blown everyone away and I used my wind type to create a smoke rope for Daun and Yato so they wouldn't being blown away by the wind and I used my dragon strength to hold back from the impact.

"You've got weaker now All Might did your quirk cut out?"All for one said.

"I swear to put your entire sad life in jail along with your legal villains!"All Might shouted.

And All for one used his air cannon one of his quirk probably that make All Might send away.

"ALL MIGHT!!"Katsuki shouted.

"Don't you worry it'll take more thsn that to kill him..Kurogiri use your warp gate and take them away take this kid with you too."All for one said.

And then All for one inject something from him to Kurogiri.

"Be careful one of the heroes mess with him and he cannot use his quirk earlier if you had a quirk to teleport us why don't you just do it."One of the villain said.

"My warp quirk is just new I need to learn more of it I cannot teleport too much unlike Kurogiri he can just used his quirk to send you away than mine..After all it would be better if Kurogiri do it."All for one said.

And then there was a big purple portal in front of them.

"There gonna escape! We have to do something about this!"Yato said but Daun held him back.