Chapter 4:Sleepover

Mrs.Inko,Mrs.Mitsuki and Mr. Masaru leave after dinner...Katsuki and Izuku-Kun stayed for the night for a sleepover which the parents wanted us to have..

"So what do you guys wanted to do?"I ask..

"H-How about we j-just w-watch some movie."Izuku-kun suggested.

"What kind?"I ask again.

"Horror..Perhaps.."Katsuki said in a low voice.

"Kay!...I'll get some drinks and popcorn downstairs."I said and went downstairs.

"Mom,Dad."I said and went to the kitchen.

"Hey sweetie..Do you need something?"Mom ask.

"Yeah..But where's dad?"I ask.

"Oh yeah!...We didn't tell it to you earlier sorry,sweetie."Mom said.

"Tell me about what?"I ask.

"Well your mom and I are going out for a date..Y'know"I turned around and saw dad dressed up.

"A date."
"Yup~!"

"Oh~~..I see so you won't be home early~"I teased them.

"Stop thinking bad ideas!"Mom lectured.

"Yeah,yeah fine mom...So where are you gonna go after the date?"I raised my eyebrow.

"It's a secret,hun."Dad said.

"Whatever you say,anyways...I need some popcorn and drinks for the three of us."I said.

"Over there are the drinks and there's the popcorn."Mom said pointing in the fridge and cabinet.

"Okay...Thanks..Have fun!"I said waiving the both of them and they went off.

I took some drinks in the fridge and some popcorn in the cabinet...And I lock the front door and went upstairs.

"I-It's not r-really what you t-think,K-Kacchan!"
"SO WHAT DO YOU THINK IT IS?!!?"
"I a-and (Y-y/n)-chan are just BEST FRIENDS!!"

Oh no!

"What's going on?!?"I shouted and burst the door open.

"(Y/n)-chan!/(Y/N)!"

I saw Katsuki pinning Izuku-kun in the wall while grabbing his collar their faces where inches apart.

"Oh...I see i'm interrupting something~"I teased them and put the drinks and popcorn in the table.

"(Y/N) IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!"Katsuki shouted.

"Y-Yeah!..Y-You gotta believe K-Kacchan and I!"Izuku-Kun said.

"Hmmm,Kay!"I said while trying to hold my laugh but It went burst.

"STOP LAUGHING DUMBASS!!"Katsuki shouted and went towards me.

"Okay,Okay!...Oh! mom and dad are not here their going out."I said.

"L-Lets watch some horror movie."Izuku-Kun said and I turn on the t.v.

We hop on to the bed and I was in the middle while the boys was in my opposite sides...I held the popcorn and we started to watch the movie.

While the movie was getting in to the climax I saw Izuku-kun was starting to get scared I decided to scare him.

"Boo!"I shouted and hold his waist.

"Ahh!!"Izuku-Kun shouted and he suddenly hugged me.

"WHAT THE FUCK DEKU!!!"Katsuki shouted.

I make a BIG trouble in here..