Chapter 39

IZUKU-KUN'S POV

We started and still continuing to save civilians who are still in danger and needed to rescue as Kacchan was being hot-headed and decided to make his own even (Y/n)-chan stopped him too..We stick together except for Kacchan together with Kaminari and Kirishima with him..

*BANG*

"What happened?!"I said.

"Tell me heroes..Getting rescue people and fight at the same time."

"That's Gang Orca!"I exclaimed.

"Incoming!!"I heard (Y/n)-chan shouted.

"Right!"

"The terrorists have appeared and are beginning to slip the area hero candidates at the things who continue their rescue efforts while also suppressing the newly arrived villain."

"We need to split up everyone! Some of us should still rescuing and protect civilians! Or to fight the villain and other terrorists!"(Y/n)-chan said.

"(Y/n)-chan..Are you gonna fight villains?"I said and she shake her head.

"I'm gonna do both..My Earth Dragon type could be a help by rescuing the remaining civilians out there and I'll be here to help protecting civilians and fight this terrorists along with Gang Orca."She said.

"Gang Orca is a pro hero he's extremely strong especially his quirk is absolutely dangerous and powerful too.."I said.

"I know that..That's why I need to be on guard..Katsuki will know we're in danger maybe he'll come here to help us out or maybe not even though we need to fight and protect."She said and I nod.

"You're right..Let's do our best."I said as she nods and we split up.

"Now..How will you react will you fight or protect..Help or to run away..Choose wisely heroes.."Gang Orca said.

YOUR POV

'This is bad..If I haven't just beaten them earlier they could be big help here..Daun could control the terrorists shadow and Yato could make Gang Orca become weaker..'

'But that's all gone now and doesn't matter..If I can't make a plan to do both then I really need to use my other ultimate move..I did combine them when I fought Daun and Yato earlier and I don't know if I still can control to combine them as one if I needed to..But,I'm sure this one will work out..'