Chapter 24

IZUKU'S POV

After 2 days we finally went to the agency we choose to go.

It's time to head to that agency which All Might told me yesterday.

"I think this is the place..Better go inside.."

"Hello is someone here?..I'm from U.A. course and i'm here fo—AHHHH!!"

"H-He's dead!"

"I'm alive!"

"H-He's alive!"

(LOL)

After what just happened the man from the floor stand up.

"Why are you here kid?"The man asked.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya and i'm here for the agency which All Might told me."I said.

"Told you by who?"He asked.

"Uh..A-All Might."I said and he nods.

"Enough chitchatting and cook me some of my favorite!..Taiyaki!"He said while giving me a raw taiyaki to cook.

"S-Sure!"I said.

I quickly changed my uniform into some clothes I brought with me along with my hero custome which is inside on the briefcase.

*DING*

"Your taiyaki."I said giving him the taiyaki.

"Mmm..This is delicious kid."He said and I sat beside him.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya from U.A. and i'm here for your agency,sir."I said and he just look at me.

"My agency?"He said and I nod.

"I don't learn some karate,kid."He said.

"U-Uh!..I mean I wanted to work along with your agency sir not some karate."I said.

"If you say so kid.."He said.

'I hope (Y/n)-chan is okay and she's doing good.'

'This is gonna be a long day for me..'

YOUR POV

"Everyone this is our daughter! from now she's working with our agency!"Dad announce and the others were clapping and happy.

"Thank you for inviting me here..Dad and Mom or should I say Elemental and Master Dragon."I said and they both chuckled.

"Oh! my bad! I'm (Y/n) (L/n) but my hero name is Elemen-Gon and my quirk is Elemental Dragon."I said and they all nod.

"Okay..Let's get back to work everyone!"Mom exclaimed and they followed.

My parents agency's job was to defeat and capture villains,rescue,patrolling and a back up agency for pro heroes.

"Since you already know our agency jobs..Why don't you have some patrol around and report somethings you found suspicious?"Dad asked and I nod.

I went outside the agency building and started to patrol around.

~A FEW MINUTES LATER~

After patrolling around I went back to our agency to report.

"You came back,sweetie!..So what's the report?"She asked.

"I didn't found any suspicious just some random people stuff they usually do."I said and she nods.

"Where's dad?"I asked.