Chapter 30

IZUKU-KUN'S POV

After we trained for almost the whole day it's finally over and we'll eat dinner..

"Now remember what I said we're not serving your food anymore..If you guys want to eat you'll have to make your own meal."Both Pixie Bob and Ragdoll said.

"I think I'm g-gonna collapse.."I heard (Y/n)-chan's voice she was really exhausted she was all sweat and she sit on the ground.

"Oh man! Do you guys look exhausted,but that doesn't mean you can coast by making sloppy cat bats."Ragdoll said.

"I see an important part of saving someone recovering from a disaster is providing for their physical needs as well as spiritual..Ah!..This is a great opportunity let's make the most delicious curry in the world everyone!"Iida said.

"Yeah!'

"Alright!"

"Let's do it!"

"Okay.."I heard (Y/n)-chan said as she stands up and brush off some dust from her U.A. pants.

***

Todoroki's fire quirk were very useful in order to lit some fire,but Kacchan's behavior was kind of difficult again especially when someone asked him to lit some fire but in (Y/n)-chan's case either someone called her or no one she went into someone's area to help them lit some fire and they give thanks to (Y/n)-chan.

"(Y/n)-chan is very kind.."I said before smiling.

***

And so we did it..We cooked some curry to eat tonight with the help of everyone and we started to dig in as some of us were really eating so fast just like Kirishima,Kaminari and even (Y/n)-chan I understand them because all day was very a hard training and they were really hungry.

'But isn't that Kota?..Where is he going?'

I followed Kota until he reach from mid high kind of mountain and he sat which I started to speak.

"You..I heard that you must be hungry here I brought some curry."I said while walking towards him.

"No way how'd you find this place."He said.

"Oh sorry..I followed your footsteps I thought you might want some dinner before it gets cold."I said.

"Whatever I'm just fine get lost I don't want to hang out with you..So,forget about my secret hideout."He said.