Chapter 42

YOUR POV

"What now?"Yato said.

"It's no use..Blake already got the weapon..His quirk gets more powerful because of the weapon the only option we got is to break the weapon or kill Blake."Daun said.

"We can't kill anyone here! Blake might be on the villain's side now but us heroes cannot kill anyone! We can't call it heroism!"I shouted.

"You don't understand Elemen-Gon! We can do that since we're on our plac! This is Shikagamie Underground School not UA or Shiketsu High! This is an urgent mission we need to fight and win! They're gonna kill each students and they're gonna kill us three soon!"He shouted.

"You might be right! But this isn't the right thing to do."I said.

"I already told you if we don't they'll make it for us!"He shouted.

"(Y/n)! Daun! Can you please stop shouting and f*cking help me with our injured teammates over here!"Yato snapped.

I turned my glance back to Yato and he was right we still had 97 injured teammates and the three of us are the only three who got not injured and got still survived while helping our other teammates getting heal them up.

"This is insane for us..We can't make it..It's been a month! And i'm sure pro heroes are gonna come here! And we're doomed!"Yato said.

"Yato..This is our fight and we must end this not the pro heroes..We might be just  heroes in train but that doesn't mean we can't do stuff like this..We've been come into this since from the start we fought villains and criminals before."Daun said while trying to calm Yato down.

"That was from before..But in this situation our enemies got more higher than us..They have the weapon and they're much more strong than us even (Y/n)."Yato said.

"Yato..Listen to me..We're not gonna die we will end this and win,okay?"Daun said.

"Tell me..Is my thoughts from the start is right..That you guys really loved each other,don't you."I said as the both of them looked at me.

"(Y/n).."

"Elemen-Gon.."

"You don't have to worry..I'm not mad or anything I just wanted the both of you to tell me the truth."I said as the both of them nod at the end.

"We've been dating three months from now..I'm sorry if we didn't tell you from the start..I-It's just we're scared you might not accept us and even humiliated us."Yato said as I shake my head.

"I may be judgemental sometimes..But you guys are my friends and you guys didn't do anything bad from others so I accepted you just not my friends but amazing persons that I have met."I said.

"Thanks (Y/n)."Yato said as Daun nods.

"I do have a plan."I said.

"What is it?"Daun spoke.

3RD PERSON'S POV

The UA class 1-A students had already take their trip using the bus they rented to head their way to Bouppa that they're going to save their friend and classmate named (Y/n) (L/n)..

"Do you guys think she's still alive and not hurt?"Mina Ashido spoke.

"I'm sure she is Mina..You don't have to worry about (Y/n) remember that she's strong! And she also got a powerful quirk too!"Ochaco Uraraka replied as she tries to cheer the others up.

"You might be right Uraraka..But despite she's strong and she got a powerful quirk every quirk and the holder's body has a limitation too..*Kerro*"Tsuyu Asui said.

"I'm sure that she's still alive and surviving.."Kyoka Jiro said.

"She might be.."Momo Yaoyorozu said.

"Come on guys! Don't be negative we must be positive for (Y/n)! We're going there to save her and the other pro heroes are coming there too!"Toru Hagakure said.

"Right..All Might is gonna be there too especially (Y/n)-chan's parent is coming there since they got worried even Principal Nezu ask them not to."Izuku Midoriya said.

"Shut up Deku! (Y/n)'s parent just cannot stand to wait hearing and seeing their only daughter is in danger."Katsuki Bakugo scowled.

"Bakugo's right..Her parents just cannot stand for it they have to do something in order to save their daughter..After we save her and everyone there we can sigh in relief then."Shoto Todoroki said.

"I asked for everyone's sugggestion on how we should plan to find her first if the her school the Shikagamie Underground School is an underground!"Tenya Iida said.

"No Iida..The Shikagamie Underground School isn't really an underground school..It's almost a city but building we're all over around the area..The underground is well-known prohibited for student since it only allowed VIP to went there."Shoto Todoroki replied.

"Wow Todoroki..How come you know this stuff about (Y/n)'s school?"Ejirou Kirishima asked his classmate.

"My old man told me about that school..So I kind of know how that school works."Shoto Todoroki replies.

"I must say (L/n) is really good at acting things up especially she's part of Shikagamie."Denki Kaminari said.

"How dazzling if she becomes an actress too~"Yuga Aoyama praises.

"Shut up Dunce Face! She might hide it from us because she's also thinking for our own safety."Katsuki Bakugo said.

"I wonder if (L/n) got more hot female schoolmates at her school."Minuro Mineta said.

"Seriously Mineta? You're thinking that kind of stuff like now..Geez give me a break.."Hanta Sero sighted.

"But back from Iida's suggestion..Our quirks might be useful for finding her..Using Koya's,Shoji's'Hagakure's and Koda's quirk they can find (L/n) easily without the villains noticing them."Fumikage Tokoyami said.

"A good suggestion you have Tokoyami! Does anyone wanted to add some idea base from Tokoyami's suggestion?"Tenya Iida said.

"How about this! If the villains find us we can distract them so the others can continue to find (Y/n)! Yaomomo will use her quirk to make a walkie-talkie for each one of us and report if one of us find (Y/n)."Mina Ashido spoke.

"Oh! A good one there Mina."Momo Yaoyorozu said as Tenya Iida nods.

"Mr.Aizawa also said we're allowed to fight if we're in danger,but we can't kill villains we can only hold them captive and let the pro heroes handle them."Tenya Iida said as his classmates nod their heads in agreement.

"Tsk.."

"We're here.."