Chapter 35

YOUR POV

"So everyone's here.."Mr.Aizawa said as we all nod.

"So you already know why you're moving into dormitory..As a whole class..Iida as a class rep especially Yaoyorozu you as the vice class rep you guys need to know your responsibilities..As for (L/n) I have a meeting with you tonight on my room,do you understood?"Mr.Aizawa said and I nod.

"Understood sir.."Iida,Momo and I said.

"Good..Now let's head inside your dormitory."Mr.Aizawa said as we head in.

'Did I do wrong? Why does Mr.Aizawa wants me to have a meeting with him?'

We went inside the dormitory and my eyes went wide as I saw the inside it has a couch with a coffee table and also a tv..A kitchen and then we have respective main bathroom for both genders and then our own rooms too..

"This is the main area where you can watch tv and cook foods all you want..And you have bathrooms next to each other."Mr.Aizawa said.

"This is heaven.."Mineta spoke.

"Of course as for the bathroom they had respective gender."Mr.Aizawa added.

"Y-Yes sir.."Mineta said.

"Well you can start decorating your rooms.."Mr.Aizawa said and we headed to our respective rooms.

***

"Phew..Finally done.."I sighted in relief.

The room was neat and clean..The bed was also comfy now and I already put my (f/c) pillow and blanket..I also hang my (f/c) curtain it was a pebble one..I also put my student desk,the chair the books on it especially my laptop that Dad just bought for me yesterday..And I also had new clothes especially a new pjs which Mom bought two days ago after All Might and Mr.Aizawa visited us..Also hang all of the LED lights And then I have my posters of BTS (Yeah if you knew them they are a kpop boy band group I just decided to have some posters of them to your room and if you don't like it don't just mind them But i'm gonna give an assure that 'This is gonna level up the love scale for the boysss)..

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Oh hey Mina! What's up?"I said.

"I'm done designing my room..Woah! I like your room..But we do have something important to do at the living room like now!"She said but before I could say anything she grabs me and drag me all the way to the living room.

"We're here!"Mina exclaimed while I was catching my breath.

"(Y-Y/n)-chan..A-Are you alright?"I heard Izuku-Kun asked.

"I-I'm all good..M-Mina just d-drag me a-all the way h-here.."I said while catching my breath.

"Let me get some water for you."Shoto-Kun said but Katsuki stopped him.

"I'll get one for her."Katsuki said but Shoto-Kun stopped him too.

"I already said I'll get her some water."He said.

"Such a simp."Uraraka spoke which I just chuckled.

"Don't worry guys..I already have some in me..So here for you (Y/n)."Kirishima said handing me a bottle of water which I take it from him.

"Thanks,Kiri."I thanked him.

"Kiri?"He said and I chuckled.

"A nickname."I said and he scratch the back of his head.