Chapter 13 USJ ATTACK

YOUR POV

Few days had passed and the they went normal..Dicussions,Training and some other hero stuffs..

Today was monday and I hope it's kind of interesting today..

"Good morning everyone.."Mr.Aizawa greeted.

"Good morning Mr.Aizawa."We greeted back.

"Today we will have a hero training rescue with different kinds of disasters you will be facing.."He said.

"Is it gonna be on the ground beta again,Mr.Aizawa?"Tsuyu asked while raising her right arm.

"No,we're going at the USJ..So get your cases and wear your customers then let's meet outside.."He said and walked off.

IN THE GIRL'S DRESSING ROOM

"Hey guys I'm Ochaco Uraraka!"Uraraka exclaimed.

"Hey I'm Tsuyu Asui,but please call me Tsu."Tsu said.

"I'm Momo Yaoyorozu."Momo said.

"I'm Toru Hagakure."Hagakure said.

"I'm Kyoka Jiro."Jiro said.

"I'm Mina Ashido my quirk is Acid!"Mina said.

"And I'm (Y/n) (L/n).."I said.

The girls and I getting along tell our likes,dislikes quirks and more..

U.A. GATE

"Please line up in a an old fashion way!"Iida said while doing his robot thing.

"Jeezzz..Man can you stop about being so robot?"Kaminari said.

"You can't blame him Kaminari it's the real him.."Jiro said.

"(Y/n)-chan!!"Izuku-Kun called out.

"Hey Izuku-Kun!"I said and walking towards him but..

*THUUDD*

"Oh hey Katsuki..I'm going to sit with Izuku-Kun do you wanna sit with us? instead just the two of us here?"I asked.

"Just sit with me I don't wanna sit with that Deku.."He said while crossing his arms looking outside.

"But he just called m—"

"Just shut up.."He said.

I leaned back and talk to Izuku..

"Sorry Izuku-Kun maybe next time i'll seat with you Katsuki wouldn't let me.."I said.

"It's okay.."He said and smiled..

I looked at Katsuki and he seems quite and thinking something deeper..

I wonder what is he thinking...

IZUKU-KUN'S POV

(Y/n)-chan was now seating with Kacchan while i'm sitting beside Todoroki in my right and Sero in my left side..

"Hey Todoroki.."I called out.

"Yeah?"He asked.

"Do you and (Y/n)-chan perhaps know each other already...You know before the school starts because yesterday in the training the both of you seem really getting into a argue or something.."I said.

"Yeah were friends back then on the summer were getting close and we hang out often..But I think I messed up things and I got hurt her feelings and breaking up with our friendship and I'm making up to her but she says she just needs time for now.."He said still not looking at me.

"I see..You guys hang often often,huh.."I said.

I didn't even know that Todoroki and her get to know on summer which I was busy having a training with All Might..

I should make it up to her and hang out more often with (Y/n)-chan..

"If you don't mind me asking you this kind of question...Do you perhaps like (Y-Y/n)-chan?.."I asked.

"What makes you think like that?..Of course I do like her as my friend.."He said.

"Oh..I see..Sorry about that.."I said while scratching the back of my head.

Luckily he just liked her as a friend..I hope so it doesn't end in the opposite way..

KATSUKI'S POV

AT THE USJ

All of us went out from the bus and waiting outside..

"Good day everyone!..It's a pleasure to have you here welcome to the USJ!..I'm 13 by the way."13 said.

"Woah so cool!"

"It's like an arena or something!"

"It's so huge and beautiful.."(Y/n) said..

Just the way you are..

"Where is All Might?"Mr.Aizawa asked.

"He texted me he isn't gonna make it he's stucked with some interview and papers.."13 said.

"Let's move we shouldn't waste time.."Mr.Aizawa said.

We went inside and just like what earlier this fucking extra are getting amazed and more including (Y/n)...

"Today you will having a hero training rescue with different kinds of disasters I hope you can do your best and look forward to the training!"13 said.

*CLIICKK* *CLIICKK*

"What's with the lights?..They seem getting off and on.."(Y/n) said.

"Yeah they are.."Deku said.

Somethings wrong..

I quickly pulled (Y/n) closer to me..

"What's wrong Katsuki?"She asked.

"I don't feel right in this training somethings bothering me.."I said.

"What kind of?"She asked.

"I think something dangerous is coming.."I said.

"Woah! what's with the purple gate?!"Dunce face said.

"Wait don't tell me!"(Y/n) said..

"They got some fake villains with us to train for."Dunce face said.

"No they aren't!!"Earphone girl shouted.

"They are villains..."(Y/n) said it was enough of her voice that our extra classmates can hear her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you here U.A. students this is a nice place to end for the symbol of piece.."A man said with some hands on his face.

"13 protect the students!"Mr.Aizawa said getting into a combat position.

"Kaminari contact the school!"13 said.

"Right!"Dunce face said.

"Let's get out of here and find some safe place!"13 shouted and we followed.

But then a purple gate appeared again and now it was something that has eyes and he started to talk..

"Greetings i'm Kurogiri..We decided to invite ourselves in here and to kill the symbol of piece in front of his students.."He said.

Shitty hair and I jumped in to bring the villain down..

"Get out of the way he's to dangerous i'm getting taken care of him!"13 said and we followed.

I looked around and I couldn't see (Y/n)...

WHERE THE F*CK IS (Y/N)!!..

She's still there standing!..What is she doing?!..She needs to move and come with us!!

I was about to go for her,but suddenly we got pulled in on a portal and I got blacked out..

Please be safe (Y/n)...