Chapter 10

Izuku-Kun,Uraraka and I planned everything..Uraraka is the one who's gonna find the weapon while me and Izuku-Kun on the other hand will fight together against Katsuki..

We went to a opened window and started walking..

"Why did you want me to find the weapon instead we'll be together to find it,Deku?"She asked

Deku?..She probably didn't know what the name means,But..If Izuku-Kun is comfortable with it there's nothing to worry about..

"Kacchan would probably against the two of us..Since he always wanted to fight between (Y/n)-chan and me.."He said.

"Oh..So that means he isn't gonna pay attention to me?"She asked.

"Yes..And that's good because your gonna be the one to find the weapon and touch it before the our time runs out.."I said.

"Just call me if something really bad happen.."She said worriedly.

"Don't worry Uraraka..Were gonna pass this."I said.

"Y-Yeah..(Y/n)-chan is right..Since her quirk is also powerful.."He said.

"Oh..So what's your quirk called (Y/n)?"She asked.

"It's called Elemental Dragon.."I said.

"So you mean?!..Your the daughter of the pro heroes?!"She said in amazement.

"Y-Yup.."I said awkwardly.

"She got the elemental by her mother quirk while her father has a dragon quirk,But..(Y/n)-chan got only manifested the horns..But she is really extreme strong when she punches,kick,or lift someone or a thing!..S-She has the strength of a dragon.."Izuku-Kun said while scratching the back of his head.

"Woah!..That's cool."Uraraka said.

"Thanks..I guess,But..Let's must focus on this because any minute Katsuki is go—"

*BBAAANNNNGGGGGG*

A big esplosion attacked us..Luckily we dodge it..

"It only takes me a small time to find you."He said.

"Uraraka now.."I whispered she quickly nod and went for the weapon while Katsuki was not letting go he's attention on Izuku-Kun and I.

"So let's fight right here right now,Deku and (Y/n).."He said while grinning.

"Stay at my back,(Y/n)-chan."Izuku-Kun said and I followed.

"YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A PROTECTION TO PROTECT HER YOU DA*M NERD!!"Katsuki shouted in anger.

"Come on!"I shouted and grab his hand running away from Katsuki..

We hid in a wall from Katsuki and started to think of a plan..

"(Y/n)-chan..I think I have a plan."He said.

"Sure what is it?"I asked.

"From earlier we started running..I think Uraraka is now on the top of us..We must find the center in this area and fight Katsuki..and let him send his explosion while you use your wind type and i'll use my quirk to bring his impact up,So..Uraraka would have some rocks to float on and throw it to Iida-Kun and touch the weapon.."He said.

"Good idea..Not to mention that Iida is also intelligent and he probably knew what Uraraka's quirk is.."I said and he nod.

*BAANGG BAANGG*

"Come out where ever you are nerds!"Katsuki shouted while sending some explosion to every walls..

"Anytime soon he'll see us,So..Preapre for a fight stance (Y/n)-chan and wait for my signal to use your quirk.."He said and I nod.

*BAANGG BAANGG*

"DON'T YOU DARE HIDE FROM ME DEKU AND I HAVE SOME BUSINESS WITH YOU (Y/N)!!"He shouted.

We look like got stucked in a horror movie and Katsuki is the one who's gonna go after and kill us..He can audition into a horror movie because he's good at it..Lol..

But anytime soon he'll find us so I need to prepare..

*BBAAANNNNGGGGG*

"FOUND YOU EXTRASS!!"He said and ready to attack us.

"Follow me,(Y/n)-chan"He said and I stared to follow him.

"STOP MOVING AND RUNNING FROM ME YOU COWARDS!!"He shouted while sending some of his explosions.

"We're near there keep it up (Y/n)-chan."He said and I nod.

This is it..The room where Uraraka and Iida is top on us..

"STOP RIGHT THERE YOUNG BAKUGO!!"

(O__O)

All might?!..I watch Katsuki and he was ready to release his grenade!

IS HE CRAZY?!..

"YOUR GONNA KILL YOUNG MIDORIYA AND YOUNG (Y/N)!!"

"NO THERE NOT IF THEY ARE GONNA DODGE IT!!"He said while grinning.

WE'RE GONNA DIE ON HIS STUN GRENADE!!

(O__O)

(>__<)

"(Y/N)-CHAN NOW!!"Izuku-Kun shouted and I changed into my wind type and shot it to him.

Argggg..The explosion from his grenade it's to big..

"SMASH!!"

(O__O)

Izuku-Kin used his quirk and swing his arm to above..

The impact from his smash was begin to strong..

(>__<)

(O__O)

*BLAAG*

IZUKU'S POV

"(Y/N)-CHAN NOW!"I shouted.

She quickly changed into her wind type and shot on Kaacchan's attack but it was strong enough to throw her wind away..

"SMASH!!"

I quickly used my quirk to Kacchan's attack and my impact was begin to strong and..

(>__<)

(O__O)

"(Y/N)-CHAN!!" I shouted.

She was laying on the walls closed eyes and trying to stand up,But she failed..

"(Y/N)-CHAN!!" I shouted and hugged her.

(>__<)

She suddenly put her right arm on the back of my body and patted it..Tears flows on my eyes and down into my cheecks..(Look at the picture above but your the guy and Izuku-Kun is the girl crying..Sorry I didn't find something Like that in the right gender)..

"Get away from her.."Kaachan said and take her in a bridal style..

"Where are you planning to t-take..(Y/n)-chan?.."I asked.

"To the infirmary what else.."He said and walked out while holding (Y/n)-chan in his arm..

I felt something boiling inside of my body..I don't know why..Is it because I didn't do anything to protect (Y/n)-chan?..Or is it because Kacchan hold her and bring her to the infirmary instead of me..

I grinned my teeth and clench my fist..

I don't want to feel like this pain..Next time I would really protect (Y/n)-chan everything that I can and make her happy..