Chapter 46

⚠️WARNING⚠️
BLOOD
MATURED LANGUAGE/SENTENCE

THIS CHAPTER ISN'T SUITABLE FOR SOFT-HEARTED AND SENSITIVE READERS

⚠️YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⚠️

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

YOUR POV

Fear and terror what just I feel right now when Izuku-Kun opened the door that was standing in front of us..

There was lots of villains that we saw a few weeks ago in a fight..And now they're all dead just like a how a meat should be chopped and smashed..Some of the bodies were scattered,twisted and even turned into pieces as their pupils cannot be found in their eyes..Some of their eyes were about to pluck out and some of their eyes were crying blood..

'I-I can't h-handle to w-watch it a-all..'

Their mouths were also open as if they were asking for help to save them and they would change their paths and wouldn't dare to find the right weapon..

"You shouldn't watch them.."I heard Shoto-Kun spoke as he used both of his hands to block my sight from seeing such disturbing incidents.

"T-Thank you Shoto-Kun.."I thanked him as he still blocked my sight.

"Hey sh*tyy hair and Deku! Helped me to put somewhere else this bodies so (Y/n) wouldn't see much more of them..Like let's make some burial for all of them."I heard Katsuki said.

"Y-Yes K-Kacchan.."Izuku-Kun replied.

"A m-manly idea B-Bakugo..W-We s-should.."Kirishima said.

"S-Shoto-Kun..I can just turn around."I said as I turned around as I face his chest.

"S-Sorry.."He said as he turned around from me.

"A-Ah -No! I should be apologising I shouldn't turned around just like that making you awkward.."I said as I scratch the back of my hair as he shake his head.

"I-It was mine..Y-You shouldn't be apologising.."He said as he turned around back facing me again.

"Oi (Y/n) everything's fine now..Are you not feeling any disturb of this scene."Katsuki spoke as I turned around facing the room again.

There wasn't any dead bodies scattered around as they put them in one place and make like a burial for all of them as blood that splattered in the walls and the floor was still there but it wasn't disturb me anymore since there wasn't any body that I see now..

"I-It's all good..Thanks guys."I said.

"Is this the right weapon?"Kirishima asked as he was about to pick the stave gear when I used my flame element to melt it.

"T-That was close!"Kirishima exclaimed.

"Don't touch anything you see this weapons are just bunch of traps."I said.

And then without a minute passed the Stave gear that I melt had bunch of poisonous tiny blades when you hold it.

"T-There's a bunch of tiny blades..Are those deadly (Y/n)-chan?"Izuku-Kim asked as I nod.

"They're all poisonous.."I replied.

"So..All of the weapons seems fake..How should we know if it's not fake."Shoto-Kun said.