58

~~ A few days later, the 23rd of December ~~

Louis woke up, alone in his nursery, toasty warm and super comfortable. He enjoyed just relaxing by himself, the room still fairly dark with the curtains drawn.

After a few minutes though, he started missing his daddies, wanting to wake them up and enjoy the last few days before Christmas!

Unbeknownst to Louis, his daddies had been arranging a visit to Santa today, and were just as eager as him to get the day started!

He didn't know how to get out of his crib by himself though, pulling himself up until he was standing, and leaning against the crib railings.

Luckily for Louis, the noise of him moving around was heard on the baby monitor, and Harry walked in to get him up.

They'd given him a bit of a lie-in today, knowing he had a busy few days coming up!

"Good morning sunshine, look at you, my big boy!" Harry cooed, being rewarded with a beaming smile from Louis, who reached out for him. He almost fell, losing his balance slightly, but Harry grabbed the top of his shoulders to steady him, as he lowered the railing and retrieved the boy.

"Mowwrning daddy!" Louis greeted, around a large yawn.

"What a big yawn for my big boy!" Harry gasped, making Louis smile.

Harry made quick work of changing Louis' dirty nappy, even with the boy squirming around wanting to go downstairs.

"Now big choice Lou, what do you want to wear today?" Harry asked, popping Louis on his hip after a fresh diaper had been taped up, carrying him towards the wardrobe.

Louis looked at Harry, overwhelmed with all the choice, and clearly wanting some guidance.

"How about a Christmas jumper?" Harry asked.

Louis eventually, with a lot of help from Harry, decided on a blue Christmas jumper with a polar bear on the front. Harry had hoped he'd go for one of the more musical ones, but Louis had pushed it away, not liking the tinny sound.

"Okay, arms up boo" Harry told Louis, tickling his sides lightly as he slid the jumper down, making Louis laugh immediately, crumpling into Harry.

"I'm barely even touching you!" Harry retorted, continuing to tickle Louis, until he was flat on his back, desperately trying to kick him away.

"Stop torturing the boy Harry!" Zayns voice sounded from the doorway, as Louis finally was left to catch his breath, still laughing from Harry's tickle attack.

"My poor boy, come here sweets," Zayn cooed, picking up a half dressed Louis.

"You had one job Harry, how do you expect him to go out without pants or shoes?" Zayn asked, exasperated.

"Out?" Louis asked cutely, as Harry gave Zayn an award winning smile as way of apology.

"Yeah babes, we've got a surprise for you!" Zayn informed him, as he started putting a thick pair of leggings on the boy, and a pair of ugg boots.

Zayn finished dressing him, despite Harry's distractions, and took him downstairs, after giving him a dummy.

Liam and Niall came to greet their baby, and after wrapping him up in a thick coat, scarf, hat and mittens, they were finally ready to go!

AN:

It's short but hopefully I'll update again today, and try get the Christmas stuff out of the way with finally 😂

Thanks for all your votes and comments :)