11

Louis POV:

"All done love?" Liam asked me, taking the plate when I nodded my head.

"Yeah, um, thanks for lunch" I responded a bit awkwardly, seeing as he'd already started walking away.

"No problem sweetie," He cooed, making me blush again.

Zayn and Harry started tidying up after lunch, and Niall walked towards me, removing the tray from in front of me. I moved foward, wanting to get down, but he reached his arms out to pick me up instead.

I frowned at them constantly wanting to carry me everywhere but didn't protest - I was quite tired anyway.

"Ready to finish your film Lou?" He asked as he started walking back into the living room.

I shrugged my shoulders, and he sat us down on the couch again as Liam pressed play on the film, coming to sit next to us.

I watched as he draped a blanket over me and Niall, curling my toes into the fuzzy material and smiling at the foreign feeling.

I felt Niall kiss the top of my head and pull me closer to him after a couple of minutes, moving me so that I was nearly laying down on him.

I frowned slightly at the action, it was a much more awkward position as I could see him staring at me while I was looked the other way, towards the TV.

"You thirsty love?" I heard Harry ask me as he walked into the room.

"Um a bit but I'm fine" I replied, avoiding looking near his face, where I was sure the disappointment would remain from earlier.

He walked around the back of the couch, passing Niall something I couldn't quite see. He walked back into the kitchen afterwards and I relaxed into Niall, trying not to fall asleep now I was warm, full and comfortable for the first time in a while.

"Lou have this before you fall asleep baby" I heard Niall say, making me realise my eyes had closed at some point.

I opened my eyes to see Niall smiling at me with a baby bottle in his hand, near my mouth.

I shook my head, turning away from him.

"I promise its nice love, it'll help you sleep!" I heard Liam try to encourage me

I shook my head again, "M'okay, don't want it" I murmured.

"Why not love? I'm sure you'll like it" Niall asked quietly, brushing my fringe out of my eyes.

"It's embarrassing ..." I trailed off, too tired to articulate what I was wanting to say.

"Nobody in this house will ever make fun of you for using baby things love. You know that's what's gonna happen anyways love yeah?" Liam said slowly.

I felt Niall brushing the end of the bottle against my mouth lightly, and I reluctantly opened my mouth.

I felt him carry on playing with my hair as I began drinking the, actually very tasty, bottle. I felt my eyes drooping shut again, but was too tired to do anything but allow myself to fall asleep.