7

Louis POV:

"I don't ... I ... I mean..." I trailed off, unable to put into words how I was feeling.

At the end of the day they were strangers who kidnapped me.

Though they'd been nothing but nice to me, making no move to hurt me unlike many weird men I'd come across on the streets. They were some of the only people who'd been kind to me since my mum died, making me feel so welcome.

"Lou?", Harry called my name, making me turn slightly towards him.

"We know it's a lot love, why don't we just spend a few days getting to know each other, and let you adjust, while you think on what we've said." Harry suggested, the others nodding from what I could see.

"Well on that note, why don't you tell us a bit about yourself Louis, and we can put on a movie! What do you fancy love?" Zayn asked me.

"Um okay, I don't really know what films you have? I questioned shyly, making him smile at me.

"Pretty much every Disney and animated movie you can think of!"

I guess I should have expected that, they were wanting me to basically become a baby so watching kids films made sense.

A small part of me felt like I should be trying to escape, doing everything possible to get away. A much larger part of me knew that this was better though. I had nowhere else to go, I wasn't cold for once, and these people seemed to genuinely like me.

"Have you got Toy Story?" I asked Zayn quietly, remembering watching it with my mum and sisters years ago.

"Yeah we should do sweetheart, that your favourite movie?" Zayn queried, making me shrug absentmindedly.

"You know that's Liam's favourite movie too!"

I squeaked when I felt myself being moved, practically forgetting I was sat on Liam for that conversation.

He chuckled lightly, "Sorry love, you get comfy there yeah?", as I was moved over towards Harry, who pulled me onto his lap quickly.

I wriggled slightly, wanting to sit alone but unable to due to his arm holding me in place in sort of a half hug.

Liam and Niall walked out of the room, to the door that I was pretty sure led to the kitchen they showed me earlier, and Zayn set the movie up.

He came and sat next to me after the movie had started, and I tried to get comfortable. It wasn't too difficult the way Harry kept a warm arm around my stomach and played with my hair slightly.

I let myself relax, focusing on the movie but keeping an eye on the door. I couldn't remember the last time I'd watched a film and despite the circumstances, found myself really enjoying it.