37

Liams POV:

My heart almost burst hearing him say that, that he actually trusted us enough to do that.

I carried on cuddling him, gently rocking him. He wouldn't be very secure in his headspace, and the last thing I wanted to do was startle him out of it.

Zayn had told me the issue he'd had after his nap, and it made sense now that Louis hadn't wanted to talk much. He must have been close to slipping, and confused with his emotions.

At least now we knew a couple of the warning signs, and could help him through it.

"Daddy" I heard him whimper quietly into my ear.

"You're okay darling, daddys here, just relax" I cooed, knowing he must be feeling really vulnerable right now.

"I ... Daddy feel funny" He whispered, confirming my thoughts.

"I know darling, you're fine, just relax baby."

I felt him wriggle around slightly, and I saw him moving his hand to his face, before he started sucking on his thumb, closing his eyes slowly.

I grinned at Harry, trying to contain my squeal of excitement at him fully slipping.

He grabbed a pacifier and gently passed it to Louis.

"Hey baby, I think this will feel a little bit better" Harry informed him, gently brushing the hair out of his face and slipping in the pacifier.

Louis let out a small sound, and smiled around his dummy, reaching his arms out for Harry.

I obliged quickly, my arms hurting from holding him for so long, not that I was complaining.

I left Harry and Louis alone for a little, grinning again when I saw the happy little smile on Louis' face as Harry covered him in kisses.

I don't think he even noticed me leave, as I walked into the kitchen to see Niall and Zayn, both looking fairly serious. It was at that point I remembered the outcome of our meeting, Louis having completely distracted me.

"So we definitely can't break our contract?" Zayn asked, looking towards me as I entered the room.

"Nope, we're still tied in for another month." Niall replied.

"Well there's not a lot we can do, if they don't want us to announce him we can't, they control our affairs." I reasoned. It wasn't what we'd hoped for, but we only had a month until we could leave and do it our own way.

"He's not going to be secure in his little space anyways, at least when we do announce it we can do it properly, with some photos or maybe a quick interview. " Niall confirmed, which we all agreed with.

"A certain little boy wants to see all his daddies!" Harry cooed, bringing Louis into the room. He had a big smile on his face and was still sucking on his dummy, resting his head on Harry's shoulder. He looked absolutely adorable.

"Hi baby! How's my favourite boy?" Niall asked excitedly, tickling his stomach. Louis squealed and tried to push his hands away, making us all let out a fond smile.

Although I knew he wouldn't stay for long, it was so settling, to all of us, knowing he could relax enough around us to slip.