32

Louis POV:

I watched as they hugged me goodbye as they all left,  leaving me with Zayn.

I could tell he was slightly nervous about this, just like I was, because he seemed to tense up slightly when they left, continually checking his phone.

I let out a loud yawn, blushing when Zayn laughed slightly.

"Hmm someone sounds sleepy Lou" He teased me, as I held back another yawn, shrugging.

He moved me round gently, so that my back was pressed against his chest, and I was covered completely with the blanket. I couldn't deny I was much more comfortable, and I accidently let out another yawn.

I watched as he moved his arm slightly, bringing a bottle up in front of me.

I frowned and shook my head, "Please I really don't want it." I pleaded.

He moved it to my mouth anyways, brushing my lip with it slightly.

"Just a little bit baby, it'll help you sleep" He encouraged, placing it in my mouth fully.

I sighed, frustrated, and reluctantly started drinking it. It did taste very nice, but the issue was I already needed the toilet, and I knew this would make me worse.

"Such a good boy Louis, thank you sweetheart." He praised me, as I carried on drinking.

He hummed under his breath, a song I couldn't quite recognise, and it was relaxing having something else to focus on. I carried on drinking, the milk making me even more tired, and warm, as I listened to him humming.

I felt him pull the bottle away, and I blushed bright red, realising I'd been carrying on trying to drink it when it was empty. Luckily he didn't say anything about it, and I brushed it off as just me being tired.

I felt him move me so that I was chest to chest with him, straddling his thighs. I squirmed, blushing at the awkward and intimate position, resting my head on his shoulder so I didn't have to stare directly at him.

I was quite confused at the new position, it wasn't exactly comfortable, but I realised very quickly what his intentions were when he started patting my back.

"No! I'm not an actual baby Zayn!" I shrieked, trying to get away from him.

He simply shushed me and carried on patting my back, keeping me firmly in place.

"Don't want you to get a tummy ache Lou, I promise I'm not doing it to embarrass you okay." He said, as if that made it any better.

"No no I don't ..." I protested, shutting my mouth quickly when I felt as if I needed to burp, not wanting to give in and be the baby he wanted.

He carried on patting and rubbing my back as I moved around, trying to get off him. I couldn't hold it in after a couple more minutes though, and involuntarily let out a small burp.

He praised me and I tried to hold in my tears, feeling exactly like the baby they wanted me to be.

I pressed further into him, not wanting to look him in the eyes, which he seemed to understand. I felt him cuddle me closer to him and I tried my best to relax, and not think about what just happened.