38

Harry's POV

I had Louis on my hip, who was being fully entertained by me and Niall. We were playing peek-a-boo with him, kissing him every time we removed our hands, making him giggle adorably.

I was delighted he trusted us enough to slip, though I think we were all worried he wasn't very secure in it yet. It was still adorable seeing him act like this, and he seemed really young in his head space.

He let out a large yawn after a while, his dummy falling out as he dramatically dropped his head on my shoulder. I couldn't help but laugh, bouncing him slightly to try keep him awake. He'd already had a nap today and it was nearly time for dinner anyways.

He let out a small whine as he clung to me, his head firmly in the crook of my neck as he tried to go to sleep. At this point I was trying my best not to just laugh at him and kiss him to death, but sadly I had to make sure he stayed awake.

"It's not sleepy time yet Lou!" I chuckled, readjusting him so he was sat up a bit better as I walked him into the living room.

We'd bought him a bouncer swing, that went in the doorway, because we weren't too sure of how old he'd be when he was in head space. I figured he'd probably be fine with it though, so I placed him on the couch while I set it up.

He whined slightly when I set him down, and I fought the urge to pick him straight back up and hold him until he fell asleep. That probably wouldn't help matters.

"Daddy!" I heard him squeal and I turned round quickly, to see Zayn tickling his onesie covered feet. Louis was on his tummy on the couch, kicking his feet and waving his arms around, laughing hysterically.

He seemed so happy around us, and I was so glad he was fitting in so well.

"Daddy no!" He shrieked, wriggling around violently as I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, videoing this adorable moment.

Zayn was grinning from ear to ear, and I knew exactly how he was feeling, seeing Louis like this was just a magical moment for us all.

I tore my eyes away from them after a bit, loving the way Louis eyes sparkled as he laughed, his smile lighting up the room. And Zayn, his hair somehow still looking perfect, appeared absolutely in his element - as I knew we all were.

I'd finished setting the swing in the door after a couple more minutes, tearing my eyes away from the two to get it set up.

Zayn picked Louis up, seeing I was done, and carefully placed him in the swing, trying not to laugh at his slightly confused expression.

He wriggled slightly, reaching out for Zayn when he put him down, a big frown evident on his face.

"Don't be grumpy darling, you'll love it!" Zayn cooed, gently pushing on his bottom so he moved forwards slightly.

We watched fondly as he tried to move around, the tips of his toes just barely scraping the floor, allowing him the room to move himself around. He smiled after a bit, and I left him and Zayn to it, tickling his feet as he moved around, trying to get away.