49

"Daddy!!" Louis squealed as he heard Harry and Zayn walking in.

Louis was still sat on the couch, cuddled into Liam, having nearly finished watching his movie, and eating his apple slices. His pacifier fell out of his mouth, as he seemed to have forgotten he even had it in.

He climbed, practically falling, off of Liams lap and ran to Harry, who was closest. Liam was instantly concerned he would trip, in his soft onesie covered feet, but he ran straight into Harry.

"Hello my darling did you miss me?" Harry asked, as he got an armful of Louis.

Harry picked the boy up for a cuddle, kissing his cheeks and the tip of his nose repeatedly, making Louis laugh and hide his face in Harry's shoulder.

"Tree now daddy?" Louis asked cutely, pulling his head back to look at Harry's face questioningly. The expression had Harry's heart melting, the innocence and happiness shining through.

Harry opened his mouth to reply, as Zayn walked through the door, depositing his keys onto the table.

"What's this about a tree I hear?" Zayn asked, walking in to the adorable sight after having parked the car and taken off his shoes and coat.

"Hi daddy!" Louis grinned, stretching and reaching out for Zayn as Harry tried not to drop him at the sudden movement. He was very active today, and it was definitely taking them all some getting used to.

"Hey sweetie, have you had a nice time?" Zayn asked, taking Louis from Harry, who instantly wrapped his arms and legs around him, like a little koala.

"Tree!" Louis told him expectantly, staring straight at him, looking really quite serious. Which, for such a cute boy, looked quite funny.

Zayn raised an eyebrow, seeing Niall laughing hysterically in the kitchen at Louis' serious expression, and insistence on the Christmas tree.

"We sort of promised him we'd do the tree, you're both fine to yeah? He's been ... Quite excited?" Liam tried to explain in response to Zayn's slightly confused expression.

"Don't you think it's a bit early to do the tree? It's only the first week of December!" Zayn asked, about to continue, but was stopped at the expression on his baby's face, which was nothing short of devastated.

And Zayn definitely never wanted to be the person making Louis do anything less than smile his beautiful little happy grin, so he immediately backtracked.

"Erm never mind, ignore me, the tree sounds like a brilliant idea!" Zayn rambled quickly, hoping to avoid an upset Louis.

Louis smile reappeared instantly, and he hugged Zayn even tighter, as Liam and Niall began discussing where they should go to get said tree.

AN: Only short one but thought I'd update again while I have time, seeing as I made you all wait so long for the last one!! Thanks for votes and comments, love reading what you think of it, and feel free to pm me with ideas, and thanks to those who have!