19

Louis POV:

Harry started pushing the trolley, and I felt really vulnerable. My back was towards the entrance so I couldn't see what we were walking into, and sat like this in a baby seat made me feel so small.

I think Harry understood I was uncomfortable though, he kept pointing things out for me to look at, trying to talk to me.

I heard a crash from behind the trolley and flinched, trying to turn round to see what had happened.

"Don't worry love, someone just knocked over a couple of boxes." Harry told me as I tried not to worry that I couldn't see behind me.

I hated not knowing what was going on around me. If living on the streets had taught me one thing, it was that you should be aware of your surroundings.

I liked being able to see everyone and everything, and sitting like this was making me incredibly anxious. I knew firsthand what people could do to you if you weren't fast enough to run.

Harry moved away from the trolley slightly to grab something off one of the lower shelves.

The angle he was at I couldn't really see him, or Zayn and Niall. When I heard another noise behind me I burst into tears, unable to control my anxiety.

I was absolutely mortified I'd started crying just because I couldn't see them. I was so reliant on them already, and the thought made me cry even harder.

"Oh darling what happened?" I heard Harry ask me, before he called Zayn and Niall over.

I tried to stop crying, not wanting all of them to see me like this. The stress and worry of being in a busy new place, without any control over the situation, made it difficult for me to calm myself down though.

I saw Niall come over to me, picking me up, as he started rubbing my back, walking away from the other two.

"You're okay love, just calm down baby." He murmured in my ear, as he walked us out of the store. After rubbing my back and walking round a bit I'd managed to calm down enough to talk to him.

"I'm sorry" I told him quietly, thoroughly embarrassed by my little outburst.

"No, you're fine love don't apologise. It can be a bit scary sometimes going to new places can't it?" He told me soothingly, as I rested my head on his shoulder, exhausted.

"I couldn't see everyone, and then I felt like stuck, I didn't like it." I told him, hoping if I explained he wouldn't make me go back into the trolley seat.

Luckily he understood though, telling me that he'd either carry me or hold my hand the rest of the way round. I gladly agreed, taking both him and me by surprise when I hugged him tightly, wrapping my arms round his neck.