43

Louis POV:

"You do?" Zayn asked me proudly, and I blushed as he proceeded to cover my face in kisses.

"Well I love you more!" He announced, chuckling as I tried to turn around so he couldn't see my face anymore.

"Now breakfasts done how about a bath Lou?" Zayn asked me, walking me in through the living room, and getting ready to go upstairs.

"I um, I need the toilet first." I told him, hiding my face in his shoulder. I'd been with them a couple of days now, and though I'd been trying not to, I really needed the toilet, especially now I was eating more full meals.

He nodded in thought, patting my back gently. "How about we give you a bath as soon as you've gone then yeah? Just let me know when you're done?"

"Can I not go to the toilet? Like I'm going to be embarrassed enough when you're washing me?" I asked him, I wasn't protesting much of what they wanted me to do, but it just seemed a bit much today.

He opened his mouth to say something, presumably no, but Liam spoke first - "As long as you're a good boy for your bath you can go in the toilet love, only for the first time though while you're out of headspace."

"Thank you!" I smiled gratefully at him. I was glad they were understanding, I'd done a lot they were expecting of me in the last few days but this just seemed a bit too far - luckily they understood that though.

Zayn carried me upstairs, to a large marble bathroom a couple of doors down from my room, which I hadn't seen before. There was a freestanding tub in the middle, and the toilet and sink in one corner.

"Okay, the door stays unlocked Lou, but I'll give you a bit of privacy yeah?" Zayn informed me, placing me gently on my feet next to the toilet. I thanked him gratefully, waiting until he'd left the room before I tried to undo the nappy. It was harder than they made it look, but I was all finished and washing my hands soon enough, Zayn coming in when I turned the tap off.

"I didn't know what you wanted me to do with that, like you seem to have everything but a bin?" I told him hesitantly, pointing to the nappy I'd discarded on the floor. It was true though, they were clearly rich by the state of their house, the bathroom larger than any I'd seen before, and looking very well decorated.

He chuckled at my statement, opening up the cabinet under the sink to reveal a bin, throwing it in for me.

"Well why would I look in a cupboard for a rubbish bin?" I exclaimed, rolling my eyes.

"Okay, okay, thats enough of the sass please" Zayn warned, though he was still smiling, his warm brown eyes looking anything but angry.

Zayn started running the bath and pulled out the tub of bath toys, telling me to pick some out.

I picked the crayons again, not really feeling in the mood to pretend to enjoy a rubber duck.

Niall came in after the bath had pretty much filled, announcing he was going to help. It was awkward enough last time, and I tried not to react as I was undressed and placed in the tub, knowing they'd seen it before.

Unsurprisingly, it didn't calm me much knowing they'd already done this, and I listened to Niall's random story to distract myself.

"- so moral of the story, don't touch Zayns hair, or his shampoo!" Niall finished, and I giggled at the thought.

"You really dyed his hair pink?" I exclaimed, looking to Zayn for confirmation.

"Yes they did, I was absolutely horrified!" He told me, scowling playfully at Niall who held up his hands to feign innocence.

I listened to a few more stories from Niall, allowing Zayn to wash me and do my hair, which I really enjoyed, loving the feeling of the head massage.

He took his time finishing with my hair, and I felt like jelly after he was done, rubbing my eyes as I was lifted out of the bath, the unused crayons discarded on the floor.

"Tired already baby?" Zayn asked me, sounding concerned. He carried me into the nursery, where Liam was waiting near the changing table I'd become awfully familiar with.

I nodded my head in response, shivering slightly as I was laid down and dried off.

"Sorry darling, almost done, then we'll get you all comfy and warm, " Liam promised.

"It's not naptime yet Lou so you're going to have to stay awake a bit longer I'm afraid" Zayn told me, as I yawned, making Liam laugh loudly.

I relaxed when Liam dressed me in a new nappy and thick fleece onesie, warming me up instantly, and he smiled in response, helping me sit up as he brushed my hair.

"What about finding something to play for a little bit before lunch then Lou, then you can have a nap?" I shrugged in response, not really too fussed, as Liam picked me up and carried me down the hallway, suggesting games to play on the way.

AN - Sorry for taking so long, crazy busy at work and so many uni assignments to do! Tried to make it a bit longer to make up for it anyways