83

"God I missed you Z" Niall breathed out, kissing him under the spray from the shower, before reaching out for a towel, and his long discarded clothes.

"Always been here babe." He replied, brushing his hand down the man's arm gently, helping him out of the shower as he turned the water off.

"Zayn? Niall? Where are you?" Paul's voice sounded through the door, as well as Louis shouting for his daddies. 

"Erm just a minute!" Zayn yelled out, nearly falling as he tried to squeeze into his jeans, throwing on the closest shirt he could find.

He reached out to open the door, just as Paul opened it from the other side, Louis flying in, covered in ice cream, and trying to jump on his daddies.

"Wow it looks like somebody's had fun!" Niall cooed, grabbing him under his armpits and swooping him through the ear, getting a delighted squeal in return.

"Daddy! Me and uncley paulie had ice cream, and I went on a swing, and... and I fed the duckies!" Louis told him excitedly, Niall trying not to grimace at the stickiness on his face and hands.

"It sounds like you had so much fun Lou!" Niall smiled, carrying him into the bathroom to get him cleaned up, as Zayn and Paul chatted. 

They were going to give him a bath later on, ready for tomorrow morning, but apparently Paul had other plans for them. 

"So much for packing then?" Paul sniggered, gesturing to the mess of their bedroom, and Zayns inside out shirt.

"Shut it." Zayn grumbled, rather embarassed, as he walked them out downstairs, towards the kitchen. 

"Want a drink mate?" Zayn asked the man, opening the fridge to see what they had left.

"Oh I'm your mate again now? Yesterday you were yelling at me about schedules!" Paul laughed, as Zayn rolled his eyes. 

"You should now by now I do not function before eleven, I mean why would you try and get me to sort out anything without a coffee? Honestly Paul, get a grip." He laughed, making a pot of tea for the two of them, knowing he would probably wait until Liam and Harry got back later, to double check everything was set for the next day.

The two of them turned on a film in the background, as the coffee table was cleared and a mass of drinks and snacks set out. They all needed a relaxing evening, and Paul was always a good laugh at the best of times. 

"Daddy I ready!" Louis shouted, as he came barging into the room, and jumped onto Zayn's lap, the older man letting out a breath of air as he was practically winded by the boy. 

"Well you look very clean and handsome baby! What exactly are we ready for?" Zayn grinned, shooting a quick glance to Niall, confused at what Louis thought they were about to do. 

"For the airyplane daddy" Louis informed him seriously, peering over at Paul and smiling bashfully when the man sent him an award winning smile. 

"Well that's not until tomorrow morning remember babes?" Niall told Louis, who looked absolutely devastated. 

"But ... but I ready daddy!" Louis whined, reaching out for Niall. 

"I think somebody's a little tired" Paul commented, upsetting Louis further.

"Not tired, not!" Louis yelled out

"Hey, that's enough little man." Niall spoke firmly, moving Louis around so he was facing him.

"I think I'll go set him down for an early night Z, he didn't  have a nap earlier did he?" Niall asked, ignoring Louis'  growing whines. It wouldn't be fair to put him in timeout  over his attitude, not when he was clearly just tired.