59

Louis POV:

Everyone was so busy today! Daddy came in and then I was dressed, and then we were leaving! Well a few more things happened, and I got a Christmas jumper, but it was still super quick.

Nobody gave me breakfast either! But daddy Li gave me a bottle and said he'd get me something else if I was still hungry.

I asked so so nicely for my gingerbread but daddy said it wasn't good for morning food. I told him it was but he kept saying it wasn't and wouldn't give me it, and that made me so sad.

But then they kept talking about my surprise!

We took a super big green car, it still had my pretty blue car seat, but there was enough room for all my daddies, and they kept singing pretty songs on the drive. I even helped daddy Ni and ru ru sing jingle bells!

But then the car stopped and the music stopped! I kept on singing anyway and daddy Ni said I was taking after him. They kept talking at me but I was so excited I don't really know what they said though. I nodded every couple of seconds and they took me out of the car finally so it must have been the right thing?

"You need to stay close sweetheart, it's really busy and you might get lost!" Daddy Li told me. He was getting a bit grumpy because everything was so pretty! And it wasn't my fault I had to go see everything!

Daddy Z told me we were at a gardeny centre, it didn't really look like outside though, and it wasn't cold so I don't think he was right. Maybe he was confused? I think it was just a shop. With more sparkles than usual.

Daddy was holding my hand super tight now because I kept trying to touch the pretty things, and he said they weren't for licking either. I tried tasting a red one because it looked like a candy cane! But daddy Li freaked out and daddy H started laughing until he nearly fell over a pretty ball on the floor. They all seemed to walk really fast after that!

"Are you ready for your surprise darling?" Daddy Z asked me, and I nodded really fast. I was so excited I think my head was gonna explode!

He made me close my eyes and he wrapped his hands round so I couldn't peek, and then whoosh a door creaked open and it was all warm. I couldn't stand still and somebody in front of me was laughing really deep, I don't think it was any of my daddies though.

Daddy kissed my head and moved his hands away, I opened them and blinked and then I think I might have screamed a little bit, but because it was SANTA!

We weren't in the gardeny centre any more, but we weren't in the North Pole because I wasn't cold and I couldn't see any polar bears. Daddy said we were in Santa's special grotto because he wanted to wish me a Merry Christmas!

Daddy picked me up and put me on Santa's lap, and Santa gave me a hug!

"Ho ho ho! Are you excited for Christmas little boy?"

I nodded but I couldn't even speak, it was Santa! What was I supposed to say!

I looked at him and his beard was so long, daddy said something but I don't know what, and then Santa started talking again.

"My chief elf told me you were a little upset about a tree, and I had to tell my favourite Louis there was no need to worry, you're number one on my nice list!" 

"I ... I'm number one?" I asked, in shock.

"Why of course you are! But I need to know what you'd like for Christmas Louis, do you want to tell Santa?" He asked me, and I nodded instantly, leaning over so I could whisper in his ear.

I don't think I said it all right, but Santa seemed to understand when I told him by biggest fattest wish for Christmas - I wanted my daddies to want me for forever and ever, and have a home.

Santa told me it would be no problem, and I was so good I was going to have a good Christmas!

And then I asked him if I could have a blue giraffe as well, and he said he'd get his elves to work on it for me too! But I made sure he for definite knew I wanted the first one more.

Santa wished me Merry Christmas, and Happy Birthday, and told me to carry on being a good boy. I said thank you and gave him another hug, then daddy H picked me up, and told me Santa had to get back to work because the reindeer needed lunch!

I felt all fuzzy and warm inside as daddy carried me back out to the car, and I couldn't stop smiling! I beamed at daddy when he let me cuddle on his lap on the way home instead of having to go into my car seat, and he kept talking at me.

I don't know what he said because he talked a lot, but I thanked them so so much for taking me to go see Santa.

"Don't thank us darling, you're the one who's such a good boy Santa just had to come and meet you!" Daddy told me.

I grinned again and cuddled into daddy on the way home, he was super warm and comfy.

I can't believe Santa thought I was good!

Maybe I'll get to stay.

AN:

This turned into a really long one but I think it might be one of my favourites!

Hope you all liked it, don't forget to vote and comment your favourite bits!

Stay safe :)