6

Louis POV:

Liam continued to carry me as he walked downstairs. I glanced around their massive house, too distracted by the adult sized highchair in the kitchen and playpen in the living room to look for possible escape routes.

I wiggled slightly on his hip, feeling exceptionally uncomfortable being carried this way, wanting to be able to walk. He didn't pay any attention to my movements though, carrying me into the living room and sitting down on the couch, with me still on his lap.

I tried to move away, so I wasn't sat on him, but he put his arm around me to keep me in place.

"Um I can sit by myself?" I asked him, but he smiled and shook his head,

"It's alright love just stay here while we talk." He told me as I moved around.

By this point, the other boys had all sat down on the couches near us, so I could see them all staring at me, making me blush, trying to avoid their eyes.

"Now Lou," Niall started, "I know this is all new and strange but if you just listen to us yeah love?"

I felt compelled to agree, after all they were just talking to me, they hadn't doing anything to hurt me, yet, so I nodded slightly.

"Good boy baby" Liam whispered into my ear, making me blush even more, uncomfortable with all the pet names.

"So we're all daddy doms Lou, do you know what that means?" Niall, say opposite me, continued.

The dominant and submissive relationship wasn't exactly uncommon nowadays, but I'd never met four doms wanting just one submissive, and I really didn't think it was anything I'd be interested in.

"So you want me to be your submissive?"

"Not quite love," Zayn interrupted, "you're going to be our little, you'll fall into a headspace of about a year old or so. We'll all be your daddies, give you rules and things and generally look after and love you."

I shook my head at that. They didn't even know me, so why on earth would I be willing to act like a baby in front of them, let alone trust them.

I jumped as I felt Liam brushing a tear away from my cheek, not realising I'd even started crying.

"What's wrong Lou baby?" Liam asked softly, moving my hair out of my eyes gently.

"You don't even know me! Why would I want to be a baby, you kidnapped me!" I exclaimed, though they didn't really seem like the kidnapping type. They hadn't hurt or done anything except talk to me yet.

"We saw you were homeless baby, and you're too young to be all alone on the streets. We want to look after you and give you a good start in life." Niall stated gently, reaching out to hold my fleece covered hands.

"I promise you we won't do anything to make you uncomfortable, we'll make sure you don't go cold or hungry again love. " Harry continued, "the second we saw you we knew we wanted to protect you."

"What do you think Lou, can you give it a chance, give us a chance?"