13

"Reckon we should wake him up? He's had nearly two hours" Liam suggested.

"Yeah he won't sleep tonight if not" Harry replied

"God that sounds weird, guys we finally have a little!" Zayn exclaimed, making Niall laugh at him.

You couldn't blame him though, they had been waiting ages to finally look after a little. They'd done the traditional way, house inspections and interviews before finally being approved as daddy doms. Then they'd gone to the little homes and auctions for months, never finding someone they'd clicked with, until Louis.

"Right who's getting him up? Rock, paper, scissors?" Harry asked, the others agreed and he ended up winning the four way game.

As Harry walked up into the nursery, he cooed at the sight of Louis sprawled out on his stomach in the crib. His hair was even messier than before and he looked absolutely adorable, his cheek pressed into the pillow making his lips stick out slightly in a pout.

Harry quickly grabbed his phone out of his pocket and took a few photos before sending them to the others, putting his phone back in his pocket.

Harry lowered the bars of the crib quietly, crouching down in front of the sleeping baby.

"Lou baby wake up, wakey wakey love" Harry murmured, rubbing Louis' back as he started to stir awake.

Louis curled into himself slightly, letting out a tired yawn as he opened his eyes blearily.

"There he is! Did you have a nice nap lovey?" Harry asked him as he began properly waking up.

Louis nodded, humming in agreement as he stretched and rubbed his eyes.

"Awe you still sleepy love?" Harry asked, picking Louis up gently.

The boy curled into Harry, wrapping his arms around his neck and laying his head on his shoulder, still half asleep.

Harry carried him downstairs to see the others, bouncing him on his hip slightly to try to wake him up a little more.