24

Louis POV:

"How was dinner Lou, you looked like you enjoyed it!" Zayn laughed, making me smile and look away. The last time I'd had a home cooked meal would have been Christmas at the shelter, and the last time I'd actually enjoyed it was years ago, when my mum was well.

"Earth to Louis!" Harry chuckled, waving his hand in front of my face. I blushed, realising I'd zoned out a little bit, thinking about mum.

I apologised and he waved it off before taking the tray off the highchair - Zayn already having cleared it. He undid the strap on the chair round my stomach, making a move to pick me up.

"Let's go get you dressed a bit comfier love, and we've set up a couple games for tonight" Zayn continued, picking me up and starting towards the living room, and stairs. It was weird not walking too much, but I'd already kind of gotten used to being carried by them.

Zayn carried me back into the nursery for what felt like the hundredth time today. I knew they were trying to get me used to it though, which was why they kept taking me in and out.

I sat on the edge of the, (my) changing table, watching as Zayn rifled through the drawers in the room.

The room was well decorated, I'd give them that at least!

From what I'd seen of the house, or mansion, it was exceptionally well furnished, and it was clear they had a lot of money. Niall had mentioned them being in a band, but they must be so famous to afford a place like this!

I was confused as to why they'd want me, I was from a very poor background. Surely they'd want a little from a proper background, who was ready to fully submit to them, and act the right way.

The dominant/submissive/little relationship wasn't uncommon nowadays, though I'd never met face to face a couple involved with it. There was a testing centre a couple of streets away from my old house and though I'd never been, I had been intrigued whenever I'd walked past when I was a bit younger.

Zayn turned back round to me, holding out two options - a starry footed onesie and a green racecar onesie.

I pointed shyly to the footed onesie, my feet always got cold and at least this way I didn't have to worry about socks or anything.

"Good choice Lou!" Zayn smiled, putting the other one away and walking towards me.

He picked me off the changing table and stood me up, allowing him to take off my sweater and dungarees that Niall had put me in earlier. This left me in just a nappy though and I blushed at being so bare in front of him.

"Are you wet yet love?" He asked softly, which I shook my head at frantically, not wanting him to change me - especially when I didn't even need it.

Zayn told me I needed to use it before bed, but he chuckled at my reaction anyways. I watched him reach out for the onesie and then helped me step into it. It zipped at the back, which he did for me, before throwing my clothes in a laundry basket on one side of the nursery.