72

Louis sickness bug had pretty much cleared up after a week so, and he was feeling much better, though his daddies were still fussing over him at every available moment!

He was really young in his headspace when he was ill, but he seemed to have come out as soon as he was feeling better, which they weren't too prepared for.

While he was naturally submissive, and seemingly naturally little, it was odd he'd come out, and then not gone back into his headspace straight away.

Everyone was sort of struggling with the adjustment, not prepared for his quietness and reluctance to be close to them out of headspace, they were all trying to help him, but he wasn't exactly making it easy for them!

Louis POV:

"No m'fine!" I groaned as da... Zayn tried taking my temperature again.

"I know you're feeling better darling but daddy just wants to make sure". He cooed at me in a sickeningly sweet tone, a voice I knew usually comforted me.

To be fair, I wasn't feeling too good, my tummy kept flipping, but they didn't need to know that! And I wasn't sick any more, just felt a little bit funny.

"There we go sweetie, you're a little bit high still so just take it easy yeah?" He told me, kissing my cheek as I resisted the urge to push him away.

I was so frustrated with everything I just wanted to sit there and cry, but they were all being weird and I felt so iffy.

Daddy Li was the only one being kind of normal, Z was all worried and trying to talk to me, and Hazzy and Ni were either talking like I was a grown up or like I wasn't even here!

And I'm just all confused!

I don't get why they're mad at me, am I bad?

"Louis!"

I jumped, seeing Z had gone away somewhere and Ni was in front of me.

"You need to listen when we're talking to you Lou" Niall scolded, as I curled my legs up under myself, frowning.

"But I wasn't even ..." I trailed off. My head felt all fuzzy and I couldn't remember what I was s'posed to say.

" ...or to drink?" Daddy Ni was saying, but I couldn't really think right, so I just stared up at him instead.

"Louis are you even listening to me?" He asked, looking all cross and frowny.

I nodded, trying to work out what he'd been saying. Drink, was I thirsty? Maybe that's what he said.

"Not thirsty!" I told him, proud of myself for working it out.

"Manners Louis, no need to yell."

I wasn't shouting though, I just told him when I worked it out!

"You've not had much to eat or drink Lou, are you sure?" Niall asked me, glancing at Harry. He was sat next to me but I didn't really remember him being there.

"No m'fine daddy. NO go 'way" I gasped, seeing a spider on the wall.

"Louis that's it, you do not speak to me that, little or not! You need a time out young man."

Wait that wasn't fair!

It felt a bit less fuzzy and I knew daddy shouldn't be yelling at me, but he was pointing at the corner, and daddy H was trying to pick me up.

"No I was good I was! No, daddy!" I shrieked as they tried to move me, and the spider was still there!

I yelled and yelled and wriggled, I didn't want to be near the spider, why did daddy hate me?

And then daddy Li was there and I moved a bit closer to him, he would make it all better! Daddy wasn't mad at me too was he?

"What is going on in here? I was in the middle of a conference call!"

Daddy Li looked at me and his face looked a little less mean than the others so I reached out for him, and I was so happy when he picked me up, Ni Ni was scary today.

"Please don't make me, I was good I was!" I told him but then Ni told daddy I was bad?

I wasn't bad!

"Louis don't lie!" He scolded me again.

I cried and clung to daddy Li a bit more, why was Ni so mean today!

"Niall, back off a bit yeah?" Daddy Harry said, and then we were moving a bit, and it was just me and daddy Li in the kitchen now.

"There we go, you're okay lovey, just breathe honey."

Daddy was being nice and he was all warm and cuddly, made me feel so safe again!

"Wasn't being mean" I told him, but he said he couldn't hear me, so I had to tell him again.

Daddy just nodded, and kept rubbing my back, it made me feel better, but I couldn't really think too well, my thoughts just kept stopping and going away. Daddy didn't seem to care though, he was still being all nice, I loved daddy!

"What happened honey?" Daddy asked me when I was feeling a bit better. Its like he could see inside my head cos he knew when I wanted to talk again! Daddy was so smart!

"Ni ni was talking and then I forgots, and then I remembered he was saying for thirsty! So I said no, daddy and then there was a spidey but he was being meany!"

Daddy looked all confused, but then daddy H whispered something in his ear and he smiled at me, I loved daddies smile.

"Okayy so there was a spider which is why you didn't want to go to the corner?"

"Uh huh, but I was being good daddy!"

"I know, you're always my good boy aren't you! I think you just got a little confused yeah?"

He kept talking but I just hugged daddy closer, I felt all warm and safe again, and all the bad feelings just went away again. He kissed my cheeks until I was laughing, and then I forgots what was making me sad again!

Daddy kept talking but I was so sleepy I wasn't really listening properly. He went a bit quiet so I mumbled I was tired but I don't think he heard me because he didn't say anything.

It was so warm, and daddy was so comfy! I'd tell daddy about the spidey again later. I was a bit too sleepy to tell him now.

AN:
A quicker update than the last one! Enjoyed writing this one with Louis slipping in and out, and it was really cute to write.

Thanks for the prompt RebeccaKyle4!

Hope everyone's doing well :)