18

Louis POV:

Niall sat me down in the car seat in the back. I cringed but didn't protest as he buckled a couple of straps around me. To be fair I was fairly short for my age, but there was no way I was in need of a car seat.

Harry slid in next to me with Zayn and Niall in the front, Zayn driving. Harry fussed over the straps unnecessarily, making the others laugh at him. Though he insisted he just "wanted my little Lou safe!".

I blushed at that, something I seemed to be doing a lot of lately, and stared out the window as the the car started.

I didn't recognise the neighbourhood, and the tinted windows made it fairly difficult to see the street signs anyway.

It was only a couple of minutes later that Zayn parked up in a rather large car park. Him and Niall had been bickering about the radio most of the ride, and I'd tried not to laugh at them.

I was expecting them to get straight out of the car, but Zayn and Niall turned round instead, looking quite serious.

"Now Louis, it's going to be quite busy in there", Niall started.

"You need to hold one of our hands at all time unless you're in the trolley okay?" Zayn told me, which I nodded at - though didn't see how I'd fit in the trolley. I didn't say anything though in case he got angry at me.

"No wandering off and if you need anything, or get scared, just get our attention yeah?" Harry told me, as I tried not to roll my eyes - I wasn't exactly going to be scared of a supermarket.

Harry came round and unbuckled me from the car seat, picking me up and standing me next to him as he shut the door.

"Hold my hand Lou." Harry reminded me as we started walking towards the store.

I obliged quickly, not wanting to upset him, as he guided me across the carpark.

Zayn and Niall were slightly ahead of us, with Zayn taking a notepad, probably the shopping list, out of his pocket.

We walked forward to the trolleys, Niall taking a token and wheeling one towards me and Harry.

"Ready Lou?" Niall asked me, gesturing towards the trolley seat. I looked at him, and to the trolley, unsure.

"I'm too big though, I won't fit?" I questioned him hesitantly.

"Course you will lovey, come here, " Harry assured me, swiftly picking me up and depositing me in the trolley seat so I was facing him.

I was really surprised I fit in the seat, and had enough room to wriggle around slightly. I realised it was probably specially made though, like the car seat and highchair. And following that thought, the only shop that would have specially made trolleys would have to be a 'special little' shop, a thought that made me quite nervous.