17

"What are you doing to my little Lou bear!" I heard Niall gasp dramatically, before taking me off Liam.

I carried on laughing, trying to catch my breath as Niall fussed over me.

"Right let's get you changed, and then I heard something about shopping?" Niall carried on, taking me past the kitchen and into a large laundry room. Their house was honestly massive, and I knew there were tons of rooms I hadn't even seen yet.

Niall dressed me in a thick green jumper that had a fox on and some long denim dungarees. I sat down as he put my shoes on for me and laced them up.

"Okay you're all set Lou, now you go into the kitchen and wait for me there, yeah? Just need to grab the keys." Niall told me, ushering me forwards.

I was glad I got to walk for once, but found it a bit weird due to the thick nappy forcing my legs slightly apart as I walked back into the kitchen.

I walked in slowly, seeing all of them turn their heads towards me as I entered the room.

"Oh you look adorable Lou!" Harry exclaimed, coming over to me and hugging me, making me blush.

"Hey Lou," I heard Zayn call me, so I turned my head towards him.

"Say cheese!" He told me, bent down slightly with his phone pointing at me.

I smiled at the camera, but didn't say cheese, not like it mattered.

Harry and Liam crowded round his phone, leaving me stood there a bit awkwardly until Niall came back in, picking me up again.

"Let's see how long it takes them to notice." He whispered in my ear before creeping out the back door, leaving them all in the kitchen staring at Zayns phone still.

Niall pointed out a few things in the back garden, like their swimming pool and a swing set before we heard a yelling from the kitchen.

Liam opened the back door and you could see his shoulders drop in relief, making me and Niall laugh at him.

"Took ya long enough mate!" Niall jeered, walking us back inside the house to find Zayn so we could finally head out for the shops.