16

After maybe an hour or so Liam left me with Harry to go and make tea.

I was having fun with Harry, him helping me make intricate designs with the smaller pieces of lego. I was desperately in need of the toilet though, and didn't want to say anything.

He'd noticed me rocking back and forth though, asking me twice if I was okay as I tried to stop.

"Um Harry?" I got his attention after a couple more minutes.

"Yeah Lou?"

"I um ... I really need the toilet, like really bad." I told him, looking to the door to check nobody else had come in.

"Yeah? That's okay Lou, you've got your nappy on, just let me know and I'll change you". Harry told me easily, making me blush.

"But, can't I just go to the toilet?" I pleaded with him

"Love you used it earlier and you were fine yeah, nothing bad happened." He tried to reassure me, holding my hand in his, stroking the back it with his thumb.

"But it was embarrassing! I didn't mean to and I was on you and I'm sorry!" I whimpered, trying not to cry again.

"Love you know what me and the others are wanting of you. Don't be embarrassed to go, none of us will ever judge you for using it baby." He told me as I looked down, blushing at the thought of another one of them changing me - Zayn and Niall not being back yet.

Harry carried on playing with me as I forced myself to relax and go. There was no way they'd let me use the toilet, and I didn't want to disappoint them.

I tugged on Harry's sleeve a couple of minutes later, looking at him and then looking down at my used nappy.

Harry beamed at me as he made to stand up,

"Good boy Lou, let's go get you out of that" He smiled, picking me up and putting me on his hip as he started to walk back upstairs again.

He placed me on the changing table before walking out, telling me to wait there for a second.

He walked over to the far corner of the room, coming back with two teddies in his hands.

"I think a friend will make this a bit easier don't you think Lou?" He asked me, holding out the two teddies.

I giggled at his attempts to make them talk to me, taking the soft brown bear from him.

I tried to ignore what he was doing as he undressed me and untaped the nappy, focusing on the bear instead and fiddling with its red bowtie.

I couldn't help but let out a noise of surprise when I felt something cold touch me, seeing he was putting some cream on, that he then started to rub in.

"Sorry lovey, should have warned you it would be cold" He apologised, finishing up quickly.

I was redressed quickly and taken back downstairs, still holding onto the bear.

I was glad he headed into the kitchen, getting bored of playing with the lego.

"Hey Lou!" Liam cooed, plucking me out of Harry's arms and kissing my head.

"What do you say we leave Harry to do the cooking and go shopping? Niall and Zayn are due back in a bit and I'm sure we can convince them to come" He told me, as Harry threw a piece of cheese at him, making me giggle.

"Oh you think that's funny mister?" Liam asked me teasingly. I shook my head, still laughing as he started tickling me.