28

Louis POV:

I was placed on the top of a counter in a bathroom, Liam closing the door behind him. I hugged the towel closer to me and looked around. It was a giant bathroom, with a free standing bathtub, already half filled, in the middle.

"Okay ready for your bath Lou?" Liam asked, making his voice sound all happy and excited.

I shook my head, desperately trying not to cry.

"Please no" I whispered, knowing if I spoke any louder I'd burst into tears.

"No? It'll be fun lovey, can get some bubbles and I have a basket of bath toys with your name on it!" He encouraged, but luckily didn't make a move towards me.

I shook my head, looking at the bath, trying to avoid his eyes.

That plan failed though when he came and stood directly in front of me, holding my hands.

"What's wrong boo, just gonna be a quick bath, you know I won't hurt you?" He asked me kindly, putting two fingers under my chin to make me look at him.

"Don't want you to touch me." I told him honestly.

He frowned and let go of my hands, taking a step back.

"Not like that" I whispered, reaching out for his hand and glancing downwards.

He looked at me confused, before I saw a flash of realisation come across him.

"Oh god Louis, you mean somebody ..." He trailed off as I nodded, a tear escaping.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry, I had no idea sweetheart." He hugged me close to him and I relaxed into it, relishing in the warmth and security of it.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked carefully, still hugging me close.

I shrugged, shaking my head slightly.

"Was a long time ago. My mum had a boyfriend and he was really nice. She had to have an operation and was in hospital for two weeks, so I had to stay with him - I was only 13. I ran away after the first week, when he was asleep. He got arrested a few weeks later." I recalled as Liam carried on rocking me back and forth.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that sweetie, " he told me, kissing the top of my head.

"It was a long time ago, I don't really think about it much any more." I told him honestly.

"But please can I wash myself? Or just, you know, my privates?" I blushed.

He nodded instantly, "Of course sweetheart, I'll do your hair and whatever else you're comfortable with okay? You never have to be scared around us."

"So proud of you for telling me that baby, I know it can't have been easy."

I smiled appreciatively at him and he kissed the top of my head.

He put his hand on the edge of the towel, looking at me. I nodded in approval and he quickly removed the towel, placing me in the bath carefully.

I jumped as I heard the door open, seeing it was just Niall though, I relaxed slightly.

"You enjoying your bath baby?" He asked, crouching down in front of me as I shrugged.

"Hmmm I think this ship will make things more interesting!" He exclaimed, as I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

He put said ship in the bath, along with a random yellow rubber duck.

"See anything you like the look of?" He asked, lifting the basket up so I could see. I peered in slightly, seeing some crayons at the bottom.

"Crayons?" I asked confused, I couldn't exactly draw in the bath.

"Oh yeah these are cool, Zayn got them. You can draw on the side of the tub see?" Niall demonstrated, drawing a stick man.

He passed me one over and I tried writing my name, smiling when I saw it worked.

Niall carried on drawing with me, while Liam started washing my hair, conditioning it too. He left after a bit, saying he was going to go find an outfit for me as Liam finished with my hair.

"Okay love, here you go, just say when you've done, " Liam passed me a flannel, already having soap on it, and turned around.

I washed myself quickly, loving the smell of the soap he'd used, I hadn't had such a nice warm bath in years.

Liam pulled the plug in the tub and helped me stand up when I'd finished, wrapping a towel around me and picking me up bridal style.

I was carried back into the nursery, where Niall was already waiting for us, a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt in his hand.

AN - Wow can't believe its at 5k reads already!! Thanks everyone :)