61

"Okay and open!" Harry told him, removing his hand from Louis' eyes so he could see the living room.

Louis had throughly enjoyed his pancake, covering himself in syrup until Liam had gone through nearly a full pack of baby wipes trying to clean him up.

He'd fussed a little bit at the wipes, but was satisfied with the promise of presents soon.

The dishes had been dumped in the sink for later, and Niall had set up his phone to record, wanting to treasure their first birthday with him.

Louis opened his eyes, gasping, when he saw the completely transformed living room.

"I ... I ... For me?" Louis stammered out, turning around to face his daddies.

"Yeah darling, all for you, our special, happy boy."

Louis looked absolutely shocked, amazed at how they were willing to do, pretty much anything, for his birthday.

"I don't ... I ..."

There were large, personalised, banners, that said happy birthday Louis, and helium balloons spelling out his name.

Near the fireplace was a pile of presents, all blue and pink, his favourite colours. And there was a giant green dragon in the corner, with a bow wrapped around his neck. Louis had seen a similar one in a movie that his daddy had put on for him, called Pete, and Louis had mentioned how much he wanted a dragon. That had been weeks ago though, and Louis had no idea how his daddies had remembered, or managed to find one so big, for it was surely as big as Louis.

"Oh baby, come here!" Harry cooed, hugging Louis close to his chest as the little had started to cry.

He gently wiped away the few escaped tears, kissing his cheeks, as he had a look at the boy.

"You okay darling?" Harry asked after a minute or so.

Louis nodded, grinning and wrapping his arms round Harry, a hug Harry easily returned.

"You do all this for me?" Louis asked, tilting his head back to look at Harry, eyes shining with more unshed tears.

"Of course. We love you Louis, so much darling."

Harry kissed Louis once more, before brushing away his tears, and trying to get him excited once more.

"So who's ready to open some presents then?" Harry asked, Louis tentatively walked behind Harry, holding his hand, as he was led towards the stack of presents.

Louis sat down on the floor, between Zayn and Liam, as Niall and Harry were in charge of snacks, of course, and handing Louis his presents.

Their darling boy was completely overwhelmed, and it saddened the boys to know he'd never been spoiled in this way before. But they would absolutely make up for it.

His birthday presents varied hugely, but he'd received a racecar set, an adorable elf onesie, several personalised pacifiers and some early learning toys, to name a few!

Louis was absolutely thrilled with all of his presents, and had thanked his daddies profusely for each and every single present after delicately opening each one, much to their amusement.

He especially enjoyed his racecar set, as it had multiple cars to play with, and after a few races, he found he always seemed to win against his daddies! Definitely because he was a better racer, and not because they were letting him win!

They'd taken a bit of a break after that from opening presents, Louis laying on his tummy and pushing a firetruck car around the race track, chasing Zayns car. He enjoyed spending all this quality time with his daddies, content laying there after his busy morning!

"Okay, your last present isn't so much a present as a make your own present experience?" Niall tried to explain, much to Louis' confusion.

"Wow, way to confuse him Nialler!" Zayn laughed, as Niall rolled his eyes and left Zayn to explain.

"You'll see when we get there anyways boo, do you want to go now?", Harry interrupted Zayn and Niall's rambling, as the poor boy was looking very confused.

Louis grinned, nodding instantly as he reached out for Harry, already excited for his new present!

AN: Sorry it took so long to update! Uni and work are killing me lately, having to do overtime cos tons of staff are self isolating, so haven't had much time to write.

Hoping to update again today, even if it is like a month behind!