1

"That never happened!"

"Oh come on Harry, we all know tha-" Niall was cut off abruptly by Liam

"Quick over here, someone's hurt!"

Harry, Niall and Zayn ran over to Liam who had spotted a person collapsed in an alleyway, trying to see if he was injured.

The boy was completely unresponsive, and there was a multitude of gasps from the boys as they gently rolled him over and saw how bruised the young boy was.

"Should we call an ambulance?" Zayn asked, unsure, seeing as aside from the boy being bruised, he didn't seem all too hurt.

"I think he's the one" Harry murmured, causing the others to look at him in shock.

The four of them, all being dominants, had been looking for a little for over a year, having attended many auctions without luck.

"He's clearly homeless, and look at him, he's just perfect!" Harry exclaimed.

They discussed it between themselves, though in truth they'd all felt the same way upon seeing him laying there helpless.

They guessed he was around 18 or 19, around five years younger than them all, and decided they wanted nothing more than to be able to care for the innocent looking boy.

Liam picked him up gently, cooing as the boy unconsciously curled into him, clearly seeking warmth. By looking at the others, he could tell they were already all smitten with him and he smiled as he brushed the fringe away from the boys face.

"I'll go get the car and bring it over so you don't have to carry him all the way Li", Niall offered, jogging back to the car, clearly wanting to take the boy home as quickly as possible and get him comfortable.