FIVE

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

It had been two months since everyone had arrived at Hogwarts and no pranks had been pulled

It had been two months since everyone had arrived at Hogwarts and no pranks had been pulled. The marauders were particularly famous in the school for their devious pranks, so when nothing had happened yet most students and teachers alike were stunned.

That was going to change shortly though, because in the next 24 hours it was Halloween. All hallows' eve. The most 'spookiest' night on earth. Also known as the most wonderful day to play a prank.

The group of five were sprinting through the corridors on the night before, buried under the Invisibility Cloak that was much too small for them all.

They had gotten side tracked by trying to persuade the ghosts around the castle to take part in their planned events that they didn't realise they were soon spotted by the lovely Mrs Norris.

They took off as soon as they saw the evil cat of doom with Filch not fat behind them. "We need to Split!" James whispered to them after they rounded a corner to take a break from running and momentarily catch their breath. "Remus and Peter take the cloak back to the common rooms. Gen, Sirius and I will loose Filch" he stammered out before they all took off again, going their separate ways to avoid being caught.

After a while of running, the trio managed to cram themselves into a dusty, cobweb coated broom cupboard that had been quite clearly neglected over the years.

"James, you're elbowing me in the ribs," Gen hissed.

"Sorry sweetheart, I forgot you was the only one getting hurt right now," he murmured back but shut up as soon as he saw the deadly stare from the girl that was visible even in the dark.

"This place looks familiar," Sirius shrugged. He was looking around at the small space trying to remember.

"Yeah you probably took an afternoon stroll with some unlucky lady and then shoved her in here so you could shag her," Gen said in an undertone. A smirk painted its way slowly on his face.

James eyes quickly widened, "You didn't." He had seen that look on his friends face many times before, mostly when telling them about the horrors Peter walked into many times before.

"Oh, I did"

James gagged, hating that he was in one of Sirius' make out spots whereas Gen quickly removed her back from the wall she was leant against and began brushing herself off. "Why are you dusting yourself?" Sirius asked.

"Well I might have your essence on me for all I know and it's completely filthy in here," she shouted as quietly as she could. James started laughing into his hand so Sirius took it upon himself to slap him around the head and then spun around to look at Gen.

He narrowed his eyes and pointed and accusing finger. "Don't start on me about my love life, I saw you with that Hufflepuff in the library missy" he stated.